ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think of this rims?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamiq
Hey everyone im new here!
What do you think about this wheels? they are Konig feathers 16''
im planning to get them this month and some eibach lowering kit
the car on the picture is not mine :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamiq
they are mid range wheels,light weight, it's my first car, and i can't afford anything more expensive, it that or my original 14'' rims.
i still they look good :) im also getting nitto neogen tires..
IMG_0448-vi.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamiq
Do you know toyo tires?(it's the same), i think is because i live on the other side of the world :/ and brands are different? but im talking about good brands mid range ones.

Turbos.
Looking at the logo, they are Konig? They are a bit like Rota, make replicas of better known wheels...

I don't think it looks too bad, but can't be the Speedline Turinis IMO. Did the 172/182 only get 15" wheels in Mexico?

200 FF Storm Grey
Not a million miles from ultra leggera's 2bh, reckon they would look alright, just need some nice looking brakes behind there

Italian 3.2 V6
Why don't u just buy 2nd refurbed wheels off here? Nothing wrong going 2nd hand, will prob work out cheaper with decent tyres too!

Either that or just stick with the OEM turinis and put the money towards coilovers instead. Look far better than those above.

No brainer really.

Italian 3.2 V6
Ahh.. Didn't see that he lived in Mexico. Lol.

Still keep the OEM turinis and put money into coilovers instead.