ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you use your Clio for?

182 Trophy
Ours was meant to be a weekend car, but it gets more use than anything as we both enjoy driving it. Got a second car and a bik that barely get used.

Clio 172
Mine is a track toy, bought it cheap in November and as I have a company car and the wife has a car it gets driven on my day off and occasionally to wpork at weekends to keep it ticking over but its main purpose is to be used on track. Just stripped all the rear out an painted it last week so it looks a bit more purposful. I blame Mr Bone, Mallet, BigAsh and a few others for the dramatic weight loss the car has gone on.

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
Weekend toy / track toy but havent used it for the last 4 months and it still needs a few bits doing.

lives in the garage now and i get it out on a blue moon

02 Clio 172
Looks like there's more that sit at home idle 90% of the time than actually seeing the road. Quite a surprise really

RS Clio 182
Looks like there's more that sit at home idle 90% of the time than actually seeing the road. Quite a surprise really

I thought that aswell,although mines used by the missus for school runs and comuting til I get home from work or weekends when I'm off..its a welcome change to the company car..so much more fun.

Megane 225 F1
Chasing metros that have buckets and harnesses with a video camera in the back. It's good fun. You should try it some time. Gets the driver in trouble on teh internetz and I get off free :)

Mk1 16v brooklands
Hey paddy, the real traitor was you! Going behind the back of you're beloved f7p and getting an f7r after all the horrible things you said about the 2.0 lump ;)

Traitor that you prick :p xxx

Rb 182
Nothing really. Sits at my work. Been sorn'd since the start of the month and hasn't be started in a week or two now. Meant to be a track day car/daily. But doesn't do either.

120d M Sport
Literally a toy for me, whilst I'm a student I technically don't really need a car. Blast between home and Aberystwyth (120m) every other weekend then just get about from A to B and tinker with it when I've got the time/money.

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
Mine is absolutely a weekend toy. It's a 4 wheeled smiley maker :D

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Same here, just a weekend car and very rare use in the week. I've done around 2000 miles in 8 months.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
Weekends and when The weathers nice, got the L200 for work and a saxo to run about in

I don't use it much tbh. I think I have done 9000 miles in 2 years. Really need to sell it but can't bring myself to do it :(

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Mine was a daily for the first 8 months of ownership. I now use the missus car for work/commuting and use mine for the occasional work trip, blasts out, track days, ring trip etc etc

Clio 182 Trophy #229
Daily driver, commuting etc, it is my only car and is good at everything I throw at it.
It is no Bentley on the motorway but I really don't find the 250 mile trip down the motorway to uni a problem at all, apart from the mileage it puts on my car (about 15,000 a year).

Volvo S60 T5
Use mine when im fed up with driving the van.
gets used 4 times a month max.
If I used it all the time I wouldn't have a licence now haha.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
our 182 was just to be a cheap car, one that can be abused, throw anything in it aswell as the dogs, doesnt matter if it gets dirty.
abused on track, abused on the road, and it just keeps going.
perfect size car for the misses when im at work, and allows the better car to stay in the garage for those sunny day plays and weekends.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
i use my liquid yellow for everything, get some great looks when its full of stuff :p

before you say "it shouldn't be used in this way!" i'd like to say i keep it in imaculate condition! washed every other week at least!