bigmaddaz Mar 9, 2010 #1 I know its a 2 litre.... I mean... is it an FR4 or MR4??? I need spark plugs, and theyve typed in my reg platge but its not bringing my car up Guy says hes got 2 options on the engine? Anyone know? Its a 56 plate 197 by the way!
I know its a 2 litre.... I mean... is it an FR4 or MR4??? I need spark plugs, and theyve typed in my reg platge but its not bringing my car up Guy says hes got 2 options on the engine? Anyone know? Its a 56 plate 197 by the way!
The_Pirate ClioSport Club Member Car Golf R Mar 9, 2010 #6 To find out whats what you are better phoning Renault with your reg/chassis number and they will confirm engine codes etc
To find out whats what you are better phoning Renault with your reg/chassis number and they will confirm engine codes etc
Gaz_ ClioSport Club Member Car Extreme mode Mar 9, 2010 #7 Speed dear! Hope your sitting down! Renault only iirc
mark smith87 Car Clio RS 172 /Trafic Mar 9, 2010 #8 The plugs will be NGK iridium tips probably. Thats what are in mine.
Gaz_ ClioSport Club Member Car Extreme mode Mar 9, 2010 #9 When i got mine for my 197 they were Renault only. We tried looking for the NGK numbers etc but there wasnt any
When i got mine for my 197 they were Renault only. We tried looking for the NGK numbers etc but there wasnt any
MATT BLACK Car MERCEDES CLS AMG Mar 9, 2010 #12 Yeh - F4R 830 in 197 ( CR0N ) and M4R 700 in Clio 3 ( 140 hp )