ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What exhaust do I have?

Hi All,

Please could someone let me know what exhaust I have. It has a slight hole in the front section and is sounding like a boy racing saxo.

See pic below for help:

E1D79C5B-CEA7-49FA-9E29-1FB3003BB2E0-24007-00000A77EC04AEE9.jpg

photo6_zps0326dfb2.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
172s normally use stealth. If you want something that shows through bumper...I would suggest Prospeed as they cut the rear bumper for you and if you supply a single 182 exhaust surround, he will cut the bumper to size and fit it to make it look spot on.

172s normally use stealth. If you want something that shows through bumper...I would suggest Prospeed as they cut the rear bumper for you and if you supply a single 182 exhaust surround, he will cut the bumper to size and fit it to make it look spot on.

That's the plan.

The car is being set up as a track car so i need the Exhaust to be performance without being too loud. Don't want to be over the DB levels. I like the duel exit units. I've heard K-tec RS192, Milltek and BTM batted around... what do the people who track these use?