ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What exhaust?

Clio 172
I'm just back from french car show, with plenty of ideas now running through my head for my 172. First on the list is a nice exhaust system, but am having trouble finding one i like.

I originally thought about the ktec stealth, but i've always been a big fan of having a bacbox with a visible pipe, which led me to the ktr recessed exhaust, which does look nice, but still not what i'm looking for. I want a small one, similar to grp. n exhausts. I found the perfect exhaust at FCS though, spotted it fitted to a few 172's and thought thats the one. It's an OMP inox cat back.

Unfortunately, i have discovered that they no longer make these and am a little let down. So am looking for suggestions for something similar. Has to be a small 2" single pipe backbox.

Any ideas??