ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what exhaust

I have a mk1 1.4 rt 96 clio can any one recommend an exhaust, i am after the backbox part with a nice exit pipe if you know what i mean.

i have around £150 to spend on the backbox.

any suggestions would be much appreciated cheers

:D

POWERFLOW

they make the back box to fit you car and you choose which ever tail pipe you want.

you could get a peco one but ull be limited to a choice of about 2 tail pipes.

ive got a full powerflow system ,de catted and it sounds mental

errrm they have loads of fitting places all over the country,

try their website powerflow.co.uk, i think its that if not try google, they should have a list of approved fitters

you take it to one of thier places and they fit it for u while you wait

go to somewhere like halfords theyll be ablle to check what manufactuers make back boxes for your car,

but wen i had a mark 1 1,4 the choice wasnt great so i went for a peco exhaust, was ok, but the powerflow one sounds better and ive got the exact tip i wanted.

k tec are an option.

only ever used them for my ramcharger induction kit, which arrived last friday took 5 weeks to arrive and wen it did didnt come with the breather filter required:S

not saying there no good just saying what i have experienced with them

my powerfow dealers in leicester a top!

really helpful great quality of work!

even put my cat back on for me free of charge for my mot!

i cant fault them !

where as i can fault the quality of service ive got from k tec

I got a price today from a Powerflow garage.

2 fully functional single oval incurls, probably the 3.5", either side of the car, 2 back boxs = £450

De-cat, is it worth it?