ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what exhaust

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Quote: Originally posted by ren182 on 22 February 2005

I had a Magnex system on my Mk2 Astra Gte and Punto Gt and was very pleased in both the sound and build quality,so when i need to replace the standard system on my 182 i will be looking for a Magnex i think.I seem to recall that Halfords Superstores are agents for Magnex.
i had a punto gt too, mmmmm the memories of a de catted magnex...

[Edited by gt_gaz on 23 February 2005 at 6:48pm]

Quote: Originally posted by damianshep on 23 February 2005
been trying to get prices on supersprint systems to no avail, everyones telling me poa, and when they ring up the distributor it s not available for 3 months min, has anyone got this system yet??

correct, no-one is sure if they are likely to make a race system for it yet either

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 22 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 21 February 2005

Pro-speed or K-Tec probably o if u want a bit more noise why not just get an indcution kit?

pro-speed yes,

k-tec no, unless you want a poor quality, poor fitting product which sounds awful under normal driving conditions
Fair enough if you have had one as I dont wanna start an argument but what are you basing your comments on regarding the Ktec 182 exhaust? There are things I would change about mine namely I wish it was louder but fitment was absolutely spot on. It sits in the gaps in the bumper level and without big spaces between the pipes and rear valance. Quality wise I cant fault it either. I suppose it isnt fully mirror polished like the custom systems but other than that its fine. Fair enough Janspeed arent Blitz but I seen their work on some Scooby systems I deal with and they seem fine.

Mike