ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you broken today??

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Went to the car this morning and tried to open the door only to find the stupid clip had snapped so i could only get in through the passenger door!

Within an hour a mate tried to get in the back and snapped the cable for the tilting mechanism on the seat!

So i was thinking has anyone else had 1 of those days when everything goes wrong!!!

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Oops realised it maybe the wrong section i posted it in! Could a moderator move it to the correct section please, thanks guys

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I lost my speedo drive and an antiroll bar bracket.

Pissed me right off. I had them in my hand, answered the phone, then couldn't find them!! So so annoyed.

I broke my record for the amount if new parts I can buy for a car in one day with the wife's unknowing approval!

I managed to break my dipstick, tried to fold the mirror back out, but it just broke off and went to take the car out the garage and the spring had broken and collapsed under the spring seat. All in the space of 5 mins!

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
I've broken my Ps3 controller and one of the cabinets at work....
IMG_1902.gif

IMG_2151.gif

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Was MW3, rage quit due to TalkTalk internet lag, the best speed I ever get is 1.8mb, i threw the controller at the floor, expensive mistake :(

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Weve all been ther robby!! Ive drop kicked my ps3 a few times but the b**tard keeps working. I cant kill it :)