ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

438'd 182
Neither did I!! It was due the belts anyway and the cams were a no brainer if the belts were being done anyway. It has really transformed the car however, so worth it IMO. :)

Yesterday, I cleaned off some bird s**t and had to polish my front bumper, due to the OH deciding it'd be a good idea to ram it. Luckily, it was only a few small marks that were easily polished out.

M

missbonny

Fitted new ballast pack on drivers side headlight, and even better than that is the fact that it worked! :D

Clio 172 ph2
Refitted my front splitter, cleaned up my headlights a bit, rebalanced all my wheels and put some LED H11's in my fogs.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Got the cat clamps and gasket replaced, put a sump tray back on, strapped my battery down as the clamp is next to useless,
tomorrow i'll top it up with oil, take every thing out of it that's not bolted down, then go drag racing. :D

Renault 21 turbo
Ringed the cups neck to within an inch of its life down the lanes!!! Find it hard to heel and toe tho with the throttle pedal sitting at half the height of the clutch. Still not too happs with it, but it does love the old twistys. Oh and there's no way I'm washing mine till march lol

Clio 182
Came to the realisation that some t**t (not me) fitted too big a battery.
Tried to work out why the hell my boot lid squeaks when I'm driving along - failed :(

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Nowt wrong with a good burnout, they're your tyres.
Last winter I spent 5 minutes mastering handbrake turns on the icey car park where I walk the dog,
obviously no-one else was there. :eek:

Lol. Shame it's not possible to go and legally drive like a ****, couldn't see Castle Coombe being impressed if someone were to do a handbrake turn halfway through a lap.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I always find a carpark when it snows. Practice with the car and see how it handles. (Read as mess about!!)
I remember driving over canmock chase 2/3 years ago and it was like an ice rink, even the diesel mondildo tank I was driving wouldn't budge. Fun but scary!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
put it into winter mode

IMG_1056.jpg