ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Trophy
image.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Washed it, machined it with some paint cleaner, some SRP, then some EGP, vacuum it, cleaned all the glass and dressed all the interior plastics and the tyres.

Just got to sort the airbag lights out and then put it up for sale.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Washed it, machined it with some paint cleaner, some SRP, then some EGP, vacuum it, cleaned all the glass and dressed all the interior plastics and the tyres.

Just got to sort the airbag lights out and then put it up for sale.

Mines on for the inertia reels, not even sure how to sort it. :(

e92 330i
Adjusted camber to -1 and at last had the alognment done, feels great to drive!

Oh and fitted spacers to the rear!

Clio 182 FF
Took the small plate off, put big plate on, MOTd it, took big plate off, put small plate back on.

Looks even better with no plate...

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Mate's 172 Cup has been written off, so I've dibbed his 1 year old RS steering wheel to swap with my 11 year old melted one. Took his off fine, but in the process of taking mine off the squib came with it. So I've got to fork out £125 for a new one tomorrow and fit it. Annoyed!

On the plus side I fitted a new rear numberplate lens, replacing my old yellow one.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Yeah so my drivers window decided to rotate in situe rather than go up when I parked up at work this morning. Managed to grab the glass close it manually and get the mechanism to hold it in place. Another job to add to the list.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Practically new steering wheel fitted, along with new squib. No more melted steering wheel and ripped thumb grip for me!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Wheels balanced
Top mount replaced
Oil change
Dent removed, completely dent free now :)

Benefit of working in the motor trade

MINI Cooper S JCW
Painted Steel Wheels Thursday, Fitted winter tyres today.
Removed tyres from alloys ready to send for powder coating.
Removed and painted diamonds and bolts from wheel centre caps.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
changed the engine oil + filter. Filter done hand tight with rubber glove on, drain plug probably done up too tight (did it to 25nm but that felt to soft, so did it nearer to 40nm)!