ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

1.2 cilo
Put the back seat back as it should be ( my push bike fits when the seats are down but only just). hoovered the inside and i only bumped my head once doing it, result

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I did this:

IMAG0866-1.jpg

IMAG0867-1.jpg

:)

172 Cup
Tyre pressures - front drivers side had 17psi! Good valet and did £20 super this afternoon. The exhaust sounds a bit angrier after a good thrash - i like this :D

Came up behind a young lad on L plates giving a DTR125 some stick. Love that smell - theres no way it was restricted! Pretty nippy up to 60mph.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Tried to fit replacement front arb bushes, but when doing the inner one we can't get the clamp back on. So it's currently on my girlfriend's drive on blocks.

Now Sold :-(
Gave the inside a clean and fitted the alloy footrest I recently purchased. Not a massive change but I like how it fits with the pedals and gave me an excuse to give them a clean up.

photo-3.jpg

Little disappointed with how quickly the renault mat has worn through. :dapprove:

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I check the level of the oil I put in yesterday and noticed its gone down by 5mil or so. So now i'm watching for oil patches on the ground...

RB 182
jacked up the RB to see if i could spot where the 'creaking/knocking' sound was coming from at the rear!

No luck.

heard it could be a spring/shock/mount. BUT i've got no idea how to test for these things.

OH, and i fitted one of those Glade Air Fresheners. nice like.

fitted a new lambda sensor to my phase 1. A job I never ever ever want to have to do again!

Tried to swap the gearbox mount for a vibratechnics one but couldn't get it out. Took my anger out on my airbox and smashed it to bits - anyone selling a ph1 airbox? lol

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Bought coilpack and pre cat lambda sensor.

To go with this I got myself some site lamps from Screwfix on offer. Ed bought some for working on the E21 and they were awesome, so decided to treat myself.

Also just ordered a Draper 22mm lambda sensor socket.

Coilpack is fitted and now no more misfiring on startup :D

Lights in action...

e3ypubuj.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Rhys, keep an eye on the bolts on the frame, they like to undo themselves. The lamps are fragile as well.

Great otherwise :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Rhys, keep an eye on the bolts on the frame, they like to undo themselves. The lamps are fragile as well.

Yeah they do look like they could come loose. I'll make sure I'm careful with them too. They make working in the night so much easier as its dark when I get home from work now and I'm going to be doing a few odd jobs at night on the car over the next few months so they were badly needed.

330i. E30 Touring.

And make sure the glass is covered if it starts to rain, lol. Mine spat glass at me when the sky started to leak once lol.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Tried to fit standard airbox, woulnt fit due to the samco hose. Tried adjusting said hose, as a result have now lost all my coolant. Fantastic.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Tried to fit standard airbox, woulnt fit due to the samco hose. Tried adjusting said hose, as a result have now lost all my coolant. Fantastic.

Are you legally classed as handicapped or is it just a feature of yours?