ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Sold Strut braces
Sold Recaros and replaced with standard 1/2 leathers - so much more comfortable IMO.
Booked into BTM for belts and dephaser.

RB Clio 182
Stuck my sticker on the engine cover lol...

CAM00588_zps0223ab0e.jpg

Heres a comparison of how the engine bay looked when i picked the car up, its amazing what a lick of paint and an alloy induction bend can do lol.

before...

156155933_zps158a221f.jpg

After...

CAM00586_zps3e5c9f05.jpg

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Sanded and polished the Ph1's yellow, faded headlights with wet and dry then Menzerna 2500 by DA. Came out awesome, they look new!

Today I received my ktec system and decat - needs a clean up to remove the last owners slightly melted diffuser
2013-02-12164519_zps45c3ae24.jpg

Also booked the car in for MOT then exhaust fitting on Saturday 23rd :d

looked at it and thought of how bored i am of clio's now and want another car, was off the road for around 3weeks and since been fixed i'v drove it twice and then just parked it up and find myself wanting to drive the cooper S and i hated the mini originally

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Finished the interior so quite happy with it. Took off all the seals and cleaned all the metal and seals themselves and also done the door shuts. Getting there :)

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Refitted subframe after 182 manifold conversion, fitted custom sports cat, got car back on wheels, now won't start!
doh!

tomorrow, clean it, then work out whats causing the stalling issue

Clio 4 :) 306GTI-6
replaced battery as old one is goosed, got new car mats took some photos and created a project thread

Removed front seats
Fitted roll cage
Fitted cobra bucket seats
Fitted harnesses
Carpeted rear
Drilled holes in bumper
Painted wheels
Painted door handles
Fitted rear tow strap
Ruined my lawn when it got stuck

Still to do.....................................................Shedloads

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Washed it, saw how much tar/iron/s**t was left on after washing, gave up, ordered ironx and TARdis lol

Removed front seats
Fitted roll cage
Fitted cobra bucket seats
Fitted harnesses
Carpeted rear
Drilled holes in bumper
Painted wheels
Painted door handles
Fitted rear tow strap
Ruined my lawn when it got stuck

Still to do.....................................................Shedloads

Pics? Hero panda

172/vx220t/m135i
Recently done service, Fuchs Titan super synth oil, genuine renault oil filter, sump washer, air and pollen filter.

Finished identifying interior loom and remaking it this morning, this afternoon is to install it all properly so I can make a start on making an interior!

Clio 182
Stopped the headlamp washer leak. Turns out you don't even need to jack it up or remove the bumper to stop it (they are now somewhat disconnected though)

Proved that it definitely can take a mountainbike in the back when the van's away.

And found out that it actually will do 45mpg if I'm willing to be really boring

Now Sold :-(
1. Stripped out the entire rear in search of the elusive water ingress that collects under the rear seats and causes the interior to mist up.:banghead:

2. Gave it a good wash to reveal its sparkly inferno goodness. :cool:

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Washed, clayed, compounded, polished and waxed :D Fairly happy with how it turned out bit going to wax it again tomorrow