ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

340i
Woke up yesterday morning and hated everything...

So new engine and de-A/C

2uqubaqy.jpg

Boom.

Started her up?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yeah, the head was built up from a used head that I thought had 8 clipped valves... didn't check the other 8 though. It was only down 50psi on all four but enough to warrant pulling it.

LY FF182
Yeah, the head was built up from a used head that I thought had 8 clipped valves... didn't check the other 8 though. It was only down 50psi on all four but enough to warrant pulling it.

Would expect better from you Mick!! :p

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Why, i'm not an engine builder lol? It's my own car so corners were cut (didn't check test them prior to fitting) so it's my own fault.

It was all done and dusted and running before 5pm though.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Its always been abused (previous owner had it for over 6yrs and he kicked it in on track to).

Treat em mean, keep em keen hehehe

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Gone a bit beyond that point now Paul lol

Had her running loverly last night before home then came in this morning to be greeted by a solid red light.

Seems the Earth point gremlins camr in during the night to loosen stuff (or it could've been the 421's made it idle a bit lumpy and it shook the bolts loose).

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Knows it... adds zero power and was a proper C U Next Tuesday to get setup but I love it Tony. Also I don't have to reach for thr gears when I'm strapped I now.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Where's all this ginger hatred coming from - Is this because I said the Wifes chilli was awesome at Donnington?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Drove it/run it in (sadly not as hard as I'd liked but mapping on Tuesday #excited)