ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Washed it and polished the exhaust tips. First time I've done the tips since I bought it. What a difference! Looks so much better. I did feel like a tit doing it parked in a busy street though. And got a blister on my thumb :)

Cleaned it for the 1st time this year!
IMG_01293_zps7e75ee57.gif

Mec 350 slk manual
Been to dan519 put the car on the rollers for a power run and it was at 193bhp very happy with that result .

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Finally finished wrapping the exhaust manifold.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394544618128.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394544618128.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 66
  Clio Trophy
yesterday i fitted the half leather rear bench, oem airbox back on, washed polished and waxed car, got a replacement fuse box still to fit under the beonnet

Well had the gear box mount and bracket replaced today with the initial thinking it was the exhaust banging last week turning to a diagnosed gear box mount with help from the forum.... So why do you think it was banging so hard....

5ehu5yha.jpg

e2urytyj.jpg

ujemamyh.jpg

The mechanic said it had about another 100 miles before it failed totally yikes.....

vjs

Clio 172
Still working on my 172 ph1 not finished yet.
Have done theese: installed Engine Dynamic racing cams (f**ked up with the seals, sorted out now), custom air intake manifold (similar to Jenvey's), Quaife LSD, bilsteins, Yanoo stiff shift, rear anti roll bar, front upper strut brace OMP, OZ ultralageras, hydraulic rear brake, ABS removal, EPAS install, PAS removal, Aircon removal, 182 exhaust manifold, Scorpion 182 exhaust, OMP deep dish steering wheel, Sparco bucket seats, Cup rear hatch spoiler, Cup rear bumper, moved battery to the trunk, new carpet, poly bushings, dunlop direzzas.
2 things left to to - brake in standalone ECU and dyno setup.
Here localy (Lithuania) we do use VEMS standalone ECUs. I think it should work.
Will post dyno results after it is done.
Going to respray the car as well.

Given it a wipe down, cause it's sunny as f**k, got a day off and I'm gonna go cruising checking out the talent y0! Or just look like a loner in a stripped out clio.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Put pure motorsport aircon delete on + solid topmounts n brace ;-) got a box of bits which I'll weigh so others know weight saving?!uploadfromtaptalk1394659958694.jpg Pat

GW RS200
Bent my car key for the 7087276th time and this time it was really pissed, switched over the key blade from spare key back into the fobbed one. Easy job!

uja5u3en.jpg

107 Track Car & C4
Well, yesterday, had MOT and new Genuine rear disks and EBC pads fitted and this coming Friday I'm having some Brembo HC front disks with Ferodo DS2500 pads to go with it :)

FF 182
Had a new Hankook V12 tyre fitted after taking a massive chunk of sidewall off the other, still loads of life left in it too :(

CursedTitanium 182FF
Changed my windscreen washer pump for a working one & cleaned out all the dead leaves and crap from the scuttle area.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
New rear discs and pads, checked over the calipers, fitted new rear arb, tried to source new longer bolts to fit my AP 4 pots on the front but having to order them off the net. Also found what the exhaust was buzzing on, slight adjustment required.
Quite a productive day really as I rarely touch the car.