ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
10011520_797837907058_1133667276_n.jpg

not washed it in 6 months. Valet citrus and snow foam did sweet FA.. there was probably about 0.5mm layer of dirt covering the car.
2bm + supernatural poo, bilberry, iron x, megs clay, blackhole applied with das 6 + back hexalogic pad and protected with megs liquid spray wax. Took about 8hrs :(

LY FF182
Couple days ago.. Fitted black powerflex bushes to the front wishbones and set the toe to -1mm. Drives lovely and can only notice the poly bushes when pushing on with hard cornering.. Normal driving wouldn't even know they're there.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Finally ordered some new all round discs and pads today. Spent most of Saturday washing, waxing and claying the Clio.
Will be ordering some new tyres when I finally decide which ones I want.

phase 1 clio 172
today i have had 2 tyres change on the phase1, and all 4 wheels re-balanced along with having the front caliper off and the 2 sliders greased up and derusted

182 Cup, DC2, E500
Ordered 2 new Michelin Pilot Sport 3's for the rear to match the front (fitting tomorrow), bought some genuine Renaultsport mats, a new cigarette lighter assembly, new clutch cable, oil/air/fuel/pollen filters, Elf SXR oil and NRJ for the box plus loads of other little bits lol.

It will be new once I'm finished!

Monaco Blue 172
I had the two small car park dings and small crease in door sorted. Body work is as straight as a die. Cannot fault de-dent, the guy is a magician!

Next up - getting stone chips and small scratch sorted, car should be bordering on immaculate :)

Clio 182 - RB
New Pirelli P Zero 195/40/r16 tyres all round.

New drive shaft.

RS grille.

Mist washer jets.

Cleaned with snow foam twice, then a once over with Auto Glym shampoo THEN it started to p#ss it down! Witch was a downer!

Been a busy day

New springs and shocks all round, refurb'd front callipers, replaced rear callipers, new handbrake cables, tracking, got aux belt kit fitted, engine oil, oil filter, pollen filter, fixed headlight washers, buffed up top inlet and fuel rail guard, freshened up the engine bay, cleaned panel filter, new reg plate light, cleaned her, polished her and a full tank of fuel (past 5 weekends work). Just gear box oil left to do!

Its not that low tbh (Clios look stupid when they're too low!) A combination of speed humps and ramps in car parks etc

To update again:
Swapped my solid dogbone back for the standard one cos I didn't like the vibration..must be getting old! :$

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
New hankook front tyres and new off side suspension strut to stop knocking from leaky old one,fitting tomorrow.:approve:

CursedTitanium 182FF
Pulled my grill back out buffed off some scratches and replaced the number plate after some mong reversed into me.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Not today but fitted new(er) HT leads. Christ what a difference. Mid rev stammer is away, and the guy in the '14 plate Audi TT was giving me the finger LOL.

Clio 172
Not today but fitted new(er) HT leads. Christ what a difference. Mid rev stammer is away, and the guy in the '14 plate Audi TT was giving me the finger LOL.

I had that with a chap in his new BMW 3 series yesterday coming back from work. I can only hazard a guess it was a 318 as it had no badges. We both pulled off a slip road, he instantly went into the middle lane for no reason and was making no ground on me, swore at me about a mile later when he pulled his car in behind me!! Didn't realise how nippy these little clios are!

Last edited:

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Been to get my back box straightened out as the centre pipes been catching, realligned the gear stick as it was getting hard into fifth since clutch change and found out my steering rack wasn't actually bolted to the car very wellImageUploadedByTapatalk1396015491.802760.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1396015496.527381.jpg

All in all busy day now for sleep

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
finally sorted the leaky roof turns out the rubber pipes renault fit for drainage are pants so two jubilee clips later and its not a bit of water coming through

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
New brembo max discs on thnxs G172 + ds2500 thnxs Bobby + vibro technics engine n gearbox mounts just had good run out to bed pads n disc's in ;-) very impressed engine mounts seem to have tightened everything up?! Gear change sweet as very happy n that's the end of the spending lol