ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Finished fitting my gauges in to the dash just need to get then wired in and connected up

y6ujybe9.jpg

uzyzytaq.jpg

Clio 172
In the last few days drove to street for Dan@SJM to do my belts and pulleys which he did a amazing job on car feels so much better.
Then decided to try some of the demon car foam which worked really well car looks really clean now

172 Cup
Finished fitting the adjustable stiff shift kit, what can i say absolutley brilliant product. Everything from gear knob to gearbox now feels tight, shifts are a joy with a fluid and more purposeful feel. Chuffed.

LY FF182
Finished fitting the adjustable stiff shift kit, what can i say absolutley brilliant product. Everything from gear knob to gearbox now feels tight, shifts are a joy with a fluid and more purposeful feel. Chuffed.

Is that the stiff shift 3? I fancy one too

LY FF182
Had it on the ramp so was easy, hardest part was deciding which way the washers go on lol.

On stands, it could be fiddly i guess, if some of the bolts are seized.

What's the trick to getting it to seal without paste/silicone? I couldn't get it right last time so resorted to silicone.. decat so didn't matter really. Putting the cat on soon so don't wanna use silicone again

FF 182
What's the trick to getting it to seal without paste/silicone? I couldn't get it right last time so resorted to silicone.. decat so didn't matter really. Putting the cat on soon so don't wanna use silicone again

Did you get the genuine Renault one? Think i read the non genuine ones don't seal too good. Anyway, didn't do anything other than fit it tbh and its all good.

FF 182
Not 100% sure K-Tec sell the genuine ones tbh mate, could be wrong, but i'm sure i read that somewhere. The non gen gaskets are slightly shallower iirc so don't get a perfect seal.
Edges

Clio 182
Polished the shite yellow headlights and fitted silver I dicators front and rear :)
Before:-
20140413_184902_zpsttvbwmgq.jpg

After:-
20140413_184916_zpskz2yciff.jpg

After with silver indicators:-
20140416_133131_zpssqsbenxg.jpg

20140416_133101_zpsekgpdado.jpg

20140416_133049_zpspxcchy25.jpg

NICE!! ;)

Clio 182
Removed a scorpion de-cat that some tw@t decided to weld the clamp onto the exhaust and the de-cat. What a f¥d. New cat with all new clamps and replace the broken middle mounting tomorrow!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Re-screwed the splitter back on and removed the carpet out the back,
the dog had drooled and puked on it so much it had soaked into the underlay which was stinking,
I had no idea the carpet weighed that much, couple of kilos lighter now,
should be 0.00000000000000000001 of a second faster to 60.

2003 Clio 172 Cup
Very busy day on the cup.
Fitted Pure Motorsport solid front top mounts.
Fitted KTR uprated engine mount.
Fitted KTR uprated gearbox mount.
Fitted Whiteline Rear anti roll bar.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Think I've finally traced the window movement fault to my driver's side switch! Ordered a new one off eBay and have began to pray...

Got her booked in to get both inner tie rods replaced, both track rod ends and tracking.
Then when I can be bothered... Change both rear discs and bleed the brakes.

Clio 1.6 SI phase 1
Got it MOT'd. passed first time too. Impressed with that as its 18 years old and my sons 10 year old Fiesta failed on two pages of crap.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Removed the battery to stick in my Audi for the new owner! Clios now sitting immobile as it has no battery, perfect time to bite the bullet an relocate the replacement

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Removed the 2 rear wheels whilst still bolted to the brake discs as didn't have the locking wheel nut key, need to try and remove them on Friday...what fun

Jon

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Will send you a pic of them tomorrow if you could see if there is anything similar

Cheers mate.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Cleaned it, skillfully used some paper so stop my head unit moving around, varnished the door handles and bump strips, and retrieved a purple skittle from under the passenger seat runner