ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Track 172 Cup
Took the rear seat and carpet out and fixed the exhaust as it was hanging off, the back box wasn't sat in the hangar so just a 5 minute unbolt and slide back in and bolt back up. The rear bench came in handy for lying on lol. And last took the battery out and put it on a recharge in the house, sadly I did this first then had the alarm going off for ages while I stripped the rear out lol (glad I keep it at my dads and annoy the fcuk outta his neighbours) and I had to do it by climbing into through the seats as I couldn't open the boot 😧 lol

20150111_151427.jpg

clio 172
Fitted a 182 system on my 172 . (Already cut the boot n holes other week) erm fresh engine oil n filter and new gear box oil . New rear discs and new spacers as one crumbled in my hands few month back . Fitted a injector cover . New car mats think thats it . Seems to to be running sweeter than ever now .

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fitted a 182 system on my 172 . (Already cut the boot n holes other week) erm fresh engine oil n filter and new gear box oil . New rear discs and new spacers as one crumbled in my hands few month back . Fitted a injector cover . New car mats think thats it . Seems to to be running sweeter than ever now .
You cut the boot??

clio 172
Was only the spare wheel well . Just welded a plate in its place nd tetrosealed it . I doubt it will ever be for sale will probly be broke into parts . Have no intention of selling .

Jaguar S Type R
Did some more work on my engine bay, lacquered the painted engine cover, some polishing of the inlets and painted the plenum - should be looking presentable by the weekend

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
FINALLY WON AGAINST VAUXHALL! My new gearbox that has crunched since they put it in has finally been diagnosed after a week of them saying they couldn't fault it and replacing other bits like the linkage etc. I hear back on Monday about whether a new gearbox has been approved under parts warranty, but apparently it is very likely to be! They also fixed the glove box that Tesco black box installations team (read imbecieles) broke when removing my black box from the car. No charge for that which is a bonus!

Clio 172 RS ph1
Replaced the rear wiper and arm exactly one day after the stormiest week of the year and just before the sunniest week of the winter *facepalm*

Track 172 Cup
got half way through taking the front seats out so I can test fit my rear cage, abandoned that idea when it started raining/hailstone/snowing lol

Track 172 Cup
Thanks mate might take you up on the offer if I get stuck. Just trying to offer the cage in to mark out where it fits. Either that or clean the powder coat of the hub face on the speed lines I've just had powder coated. Think the cage will be easier lol

mk1 Octavia VRS
Replaced the gearbox oil, fitted LED sidelights and took it for a drive.

Also helped a mate replace the gearbox oil and spark plugs on his 172.

Replaced the CTS sensor and topped up the PAS fluid on my other car too.

Productive day!

Clio 182
So today I have started to strip the front of the car as the engine is coming out for rebuild and piston rings, head being ported along with inlets and exhaust and wile its out a water pump belts and depasher and maybe an oil pump painting the grill as well

Clio Trophy #429
Yep, they seem to have a very good reputation, and the wheels came out great, but definitely at the top end of pricing. I'm sure they'll have a few they have just finished lying around.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422109280.960820.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422109300.978025.jpg

To

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422109338.367652.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422109350.482450.jpg

Far from perfect but much better than before, I think it needs a bit more of a polish but drill ran out of battery so waiting for it to charge now, then will tackle the other side!

Changed the climate control resistor pack over after mine failed leaving the blowers stuck on full blast, a lot of fun that was re-fitting the screw on the right hand side of the pack :weary:

Clio 182
well today on my car have stripped off the head to have a look at the bores cant see any damage so gonna regrind the valves and do some head work will get there with this slowly

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I took a pic of the interior, i'm really happy with the interior now - the gearstick is bloody lovely and i'll hold my hand up and say I wasn't convinced looking at others before but i'm so glad i've done it. Coupled with the stiffshit 3.0 it feels lush.

16180409827_eed331f0fd_b.jpg
IMG_20150125_155607 by dann2707, on Flickr