ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

took it for tracking adjustment at Guildford Tyres, sorted out the water ingress issue where my spare wheel well fills up, cleaned up the alloys with auto glym "clean wheels", fitted new rear number plate and finally got round to applying my cliosport.net decal on the rear screen.

I took it for an MOT (on Saturday) clean bill of health. No marks at all, and so there shouldn't be.. I had it serviced six weeks ago.

Ph.2 172 / A6 Qttro
dsc_52250tyfv.jpg

dsc_52260syrw.jpg

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Wow the lorry has more damage than yours.

Hope everyone is ok.
Yeah everyone is fine, first accident since driving. That was the hedge that done the damage to the lorry, this is the damage done by my car to the other side, virtually nothing.
9da46c6aed46dced850e992528e1481a.jpg

RB Clio 182
Ohh right, well i hope its a cheap fix.

I have seen an arctic drivers front wing on ebay but i can only see passenger side doors 😧

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
Today I've fitted new sidelight, indicator and dipped beam bulbs on my mk3ph2. My hands are scratched to f**k!

Got a near side front shocker fitted and phase 2 rear lamps wired up and fitted, completely transformed the back end of the car I think.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Got it serviced by rentech

Found i have a broken spring and ball joint needs replacing, so ordered cooksports and front and rear spacers and will get it all done this coming week hopefully...

So much for selling it haha

Cleaned it properly for the first time in my ownership (18 months - oops) and also fitted new rear number plate bulb holder, and a RS badge from the 200. Much tidier!

Phase 2 Iceberg 172
Went to get some diagnostics done on friday and saw your car at rentech. Looked dirty but really well kept :)

Got it serviced by rentech

Found i have a broken spring and ball joint needs replacing, so ordered cooksports and front and rear spacers and will get it all done this coming week hopefully...

So much for selling it haha

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Got the front bumper off (only took me 3 hours) and got my new carbon fibre splitter on... looks fantastic! Can't wait to be proud of my car again lol.

Clio182
36cb51082d86ee5dc86c178e05289411.jpg

Just bought these 16" Turinis wrapped in proxies for £360 . One tyre needs replacing but three tyres have 5mm plus left tread . Am well happy with this find on gumtree.

What's the best cleaning agent for alloys ?

I spent a few hours giving it a proper look over after picking it up on Friday. Needs some bits and bobs desperately but nothing that can't be fixed.

Two small but annoying issues, the bonnet seems to sit slightly higher than it should do at the front and you can push it down but it springs back up, it has the metal hook fitted so it isn't that. Secondly, When the lights should be fully off they're on and when the side lights are on they're stupid blue bulbs, a bit chavtastic for my liking. Is the fact they're on when the stalk is in the '0' position because I'm in an underground car park and the auto lights are working maybe?

BMW 320d SE
I spent a few hours giving it a proper look over after picking it up on Friday. Needs some bits and bobs desperately but nothing that can't be fixed.

Two small but annoying issues, the bonnet seems to sit slightly higher than it should do at the front and you can push it down but it springs back up, it has the metal hook fitted so it isn't that. Secondly, When the lights should be fully off they're on and when the side lights are on they're stupid blue bulbs, a bit chavtastic for my liking. Is the fact they're on when the stalk is in the '0' position because I'm in an underground car park and the auto lights are working maybe?
Yes that's your auto lights

Track 172 Cup
Nice PMS Strut and solid top mounts turned up today won't be fitted before Anglesey ON Thursday but should be next week.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Got my MOT coming up so she`s getting brand new rear mintex brake discs and pads...getting them fitted thursday.

Ph1 Clio sport 172
Replaced timing belt , aux belt and tensioners. What a friggin job that was !
Washed and then realised my newly refurbished alloys are peeling in area :(