ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Took the slam panel off to finish this off.
18620512999_35f358624f_z.jpg
New coolant bottle and coolant next? Under £30 all in and looks pimp!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fitted a new Window regulator on my mums car.

4 new tyres and a new standard dogbone mount on my diesel.

Just waiting for the wife to come home and I'll clean the BMW.

Productive day!

BG 182 FF
Was trying to decide between cams (421s) or lightweight wheels today, then I realised it's good practice to change the belts at the same time, but mine were done less than 3 years ago. So I ordered some new wheels. 15" OZ Ultraleggeras. Going to get them powder coated in orange before I put them on the car. Picking them up on Thursday, off to the powder coaters on Fri :D

Clio 172 Phase 2
Fitted rear Cooksport springs & rear 10mm hub spacers. Be fitting new front shocks, springs, 16mm spacers & pure solid top mounts either tomorrow or Thursday.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
where do you get your stuff powder coated?

Was trying to decide between cams (421s) or lightweight wheels today, then I realised it's good practice to change the belts at the same time, but mine were done less than 3 years ago. So I ordered some new wheels. 15" OZ Ultraleggeras. Going to get them powder coated in orange before I put them on the car. Picking them up on Thursday, off to the powder coaters on Fri :smiley:

williams and trophy
Put the cooksport springs on, and the freshly refurbed Sachs on. Loads better now. Hoping it settles quite a lot cos its still sitting too high

Black Clio 172
So you're basic running an offset of 22 up front and 27 on the back, only asking as I got a set of pro race 1.2 going on today with an offset of 30 and wondering whether they would actually fit ok

did you take yours off to do ?
i need to take my rail off but idk if its worth the time takiing the inlet off to polish up
If your polishing it you can probably get away with leaving it on. It only takes five mins to remove so it's no biggy. It was cleaning the grime off it that took the time

RenaultSport 172
Just put the car on axle stands and removed the wheels ready for sale.
Looks like I'll never drive this car again as I'm going to break it. Another ph1 on its way to the scrap yard :(