ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

big boost cup
Moved it back into the garage ready to get the thing finished off before the race season begins
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

2004 172
Stripped my rear lights out to work out why the driver's side lights all flash weirdly.....New bulb holder required, badly corroded pin. £10.95 from ebay with spare harness and plug...win.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Hi all bit pricey at £240 but they are spot on[emoji106]
He does tyres off /on with colour match weights when he does balancing!!

Very pleased

Cheers Pat

Teg
Removed some unneeded weight out of the engine bay.. Engine hoist mounts, standard airbox mounts and a random lump of pig iron under drivers side engine mount.

image.jpeg

Also did a little painting to tidy up the engine bay.

image.jpeg

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
Changed my worn rear exhaust mounts for new ones. Also hoovered out the car and put new car mats in :)

Clio 182 FF
Yeah it works well - mine came up a treat but needed a couple goes on each headlight . Easy to follow instructions and now 10 x better than before. Shame the insides of the lenses aren't great otherwise would be perfect.

BMW 320d SE
Had my windscreen removed and resealed today as there was a tiny leak down the left hand side that was flooding the passenger footwell every time it rained. We shall see if it solves the problem.

Clio 182 FF
Found some 13cm Kenwood speakers in the garage that look to be a straight swap for the crappy oem front door speakers. Couldn't fit them though as have zero crimping connectors in the house. Once I've got them fitted it should be a quick fix prior to better cabling etc etc

BMW 320d SE
Washed the Clio today for the first time since October. Windscreen has been resealed but water is STILL leaking down the inside of the bulkhead into the passenger footwell! So pee'd off with the car I feel like getting shot of it now.

BG Clio 182
Changed out a leaky driver side headlamp washer...again. While the bumper was off I also replaced my damaged AC pipe, so hopefully once I get it re-gassed it works good.

Washed the Clio today for the first time since October. Windscreen has been resealed but water is STILL leaking down the inside of the bulkhead into the passenger footwell! So pee'd off with the car I feel like getting shot of it now.
If you search the forum for leaks /blocked drains etc you might find your solution. That sounds like the drain in the middle of the bulkhead is blocked, there's one under the scuttle panel at bottom of windscreen that blocks easily too.
No doubt one of those is the source of your leak mate [emoji106] good luck