ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

BMW 320d SE
This :cry:
874ED1FF-35CB-4C42-A240-3D711F694D76_zps4cwkhvdf.jpg

wpd

clio
Whacked a new 12v accessory socket in the glove compartment to power dashcam :up:.

Then someone drove into the back of me whilst in stationary traffic, glanced off my rear bumper and stopped alongside me on other side of the road :eek:penmouth:. Said dashcam wasn't recording though :weary:😂.

Minor damage only fortunately:

View attachment 161761

How'd you wire in the 12v, did you tap in to the fuse box or wire it in parallel with an inline fuse?

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
I washed it on Friday (proper wash as well - 2 bucket, drove it 300 miles on Saturday to Devon and ended up on some seriously grotty single track country roads.

It's dirtier now after 330 miles or so than it was before I washed it - and I'd done 6000 (yes, thousand!) miles prior to washing it....

It's seriously vile. Really disgusting. FFS Devon.

Photos:

1dxS8Jm.png

aS0mDtY.png

4nor8Kp.png

mjnJXou.png

V8QbfYw.png

pjTsHbC.png

Last edited:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I hope everything is tip mate.

You tracked it didn't you scott? That got anything to do with it.

If so this is why mine will never see a track. ( In my ownership)
Me too mate.

Yes mate I did Bedford and yes that could just be the cause of my problem.

The first session out is where the car got driven hard, the 2nd and 3rd time it was ok.
Even the blast out on Friday everything was fine. [emoji2]

renault clio 172
Finally brought the car home after sorting out the alternator, renewed the bonnet after it came up and smashed the windscreen, had new screen fitted, refitted stainless exhaust cuz it was knocking, gave it a gd clay and wax and finally gave it an mot which it passed, had a long two weeks but finally ( till the next problem ) sorted
And almost forgot fitted my new cup spoiler

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 62
  Albi Blue 197
rear shock was giving me some grief on track so B14 kit ordered today.

looking for a Renault sport alcantara wheel (sparco I believe?) with the blue top part if anyone has one for sale.

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Thanks for the Twingo comments people, appreciated! :smile: I know it's not a Clio, but its close enough :wink:
Wheels are Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 : 7x 16" ET38 with 195/45/16 tyres.
Suspension is standard cup shocks with H&R -25mm lowering springs all round, bushes have been up-rated. Engine wise it's only got a panel filter for now, although manifold/exhaust/de-cat and a remap are on the cards. Graphics are custom made RS133 (Renault Sport style) and the badge covers were painted at the same time as the wheels were done, so wheels/fog light surrounds/badges/mirrors/rear spoiler are all the same anthracite colour. Here's another picture for anyone interested...
twingonew9_zpsfymsldme.jpg

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
How'd you wire in the 12v, did you tap in to the fuse box or wire it in parallel with an inline fuse?
Sorry for taking so long to reply :grimacing:.

Yeah, I fitted it in parallel with the existing 12v accessory socket wiring, and added an inline fuse :up:.

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Nearside HC Brembo disc & Ferodo DS2500 pads fitted. Let's hope I can get the offside done in time for Combe later in September :smile:.