ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Had my Car Corner Weighted and aligned @Tuned-UK in wrexham. 972kg with half a tank. It seems I need a new rear Beam, rear toe is 6.3mm left and 3.4mm right. Looking for a straight one ...

View attachment 1690887

s**t to hear about the rear beam..

How was the company overall? That's where I was planning to go to get my car corner weighted.

Anakin

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
s**t to hear about the rear beam..

How was the company overall? That's where I was planning to go to get my car corner weighted.
Richard was very good, good comunication when booking in (via FB messenger). Very proffesional when I arrived, explained what he had done etc. Car felt great on the way home. Happy to recommend!

Anakin

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
Off to collect a rear beam today, fix the wonkey rear alignment of mine.

Untitled.jpg

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Richard was very good, good comunication when booking in (via FB messenger). Very proffesional when I arrived, explained what he had done etc. Car felt great on the way home. Happy to recommend!

That's great to hear, can't wait to get coilovers fitted and properly set up! Good luck getting the rear beam sorted!

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
brilliant, mines not in too bad a condition so that dye may just spruce it up a bit, thanks :)
The dye is evil stuff if you get it on anything other than what you're trying to dye and it changes your skin colour for about a week so be careful :ROFLMAO:

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
oh and I lent her my car so she could still get to a customer meeting.

Engine light comes on halfway down the M62.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
How many times have you needed to top it up since Monday? Surely the first time would be a clue that something wasn't right? 🤣

Needed doing Tuesday after it'd been to work and back, I figured that's not too bad as it was the first time it'd been driven properly.
Needed doing again Wednesday evening, which really it shouldn't.

No gasket for the waterpump, just two O-rings to seal. Didn't seem like the best design, think it's probably one weeping.