ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Today I got fred to fit new Front discs after ruining a set at Llandow, I then got him to fit a Whiteline ARB and set it to maximum fun mode :D

Clio 172
Today I have removed the 'home made' ridiculously large exhaust that had more welding than the forth bridge, and fitted my ktec recessed sport exhaust. Absolutely love it. Car sounds, looks and goes soooooo much better. Happy!

Iceberg 172
Found a pic of me lapping a new local racetrack, Audruring last Saturday:

DSC_0348.jpg

Despite some minor shortcomings (std springs=excessive body roll, old brake fluid=boiled fluid) the little tin can made good progress and was able to scare some faster cars.

For pretty pics of the same trackday see: http://petrolheads.ee/2012/10/aeg-tundub-aeglasem-oodates/

ph2 172
Took front bumper off and fitted Fabia splitter plus sprayed grills and fog surrounds satin black. It has freshened the front end up quite well.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Fitted the sparkplugs that I got from MarkR and found that CS was wrong about my newly fitted dephaser being shot and that two of the old plugs were loose.

MINI Cooper S JCW
Replaced corroded and perished centre and rear exhaust hangers, proceeded to start to replace split driveshaft boot only to find it wasn't split it was the clip had come undone. Cleaned up and replace grease fitted new jubilee clip.
Gave it a wash and vac then took it out for a quick blast!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered some new wiper blades ready for winter.

Need to get my washer pump working/replaced now I suppose.

Clio 182
Yesterday I replaced my cat-exhaust clamp (with fresh silicone based exhaust sealant) and replaced both read hangers as the left pipe was on the piss so may aswell replace them both.

Only to notice the OEM exhaust has a hole in it, about the size of a hole punch... gotta get that welded temporarily I guess (although it's pretty thin where it is)

New exhaust system time more than ever now!

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Had Cambelt, aux belt, water pump and Dephaser done on the 172. Also engine oil, filter and pollen filter and gearbox oil replacement.
Feel proper skint now but boy did it fly.

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
Added a Pistonheads smiley to the rear window, then realised it can't be seen due to the tints!