ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Bought new wiper blades all round for the total cost of £15
(fronts are retro Aero fit)

IMG_3054.gif

Washed it for the first time since I bought it in November. Checked fluid levels and sorted out loose items in the spare wheel tool kit. Tomorrow rolling road and hopefully putting the cage and seats in on Sunday.

Clio 172
Washed my car Thursday for the first time in three months....it then rained. Took it for a drive and fuelled it and then had the tracking sorted yesterday at work as the steering has been off since all the front suspension has been swapped. It now sits dead center and feels alot better.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Cleaned/unstuck rear calipers, then proceeded to snap hand brake cable.... AAARRRHHH!!!!!:mad:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Had new PE2s fitted, washed out the front wheel arches, fitted new coolant bottle, taxed it and have it booked in for a full wheel alignment on monday.

May even give it a wash.

330Ci cab
been to shinerama and bought vanilla scent for me, mango for the mrs, some iron x and a wheel brush. now to wash it :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Picked it up from another two week stint at Lotus. Ouch :dapprove:

Clio Sport 172.
Full service and I also had the exhaust adjusted to give me a little more clearance. It might get a wash later if it's lucky.....

RB Clio 182
I decided to remove my under bonnet sound deadening carpet, i also polished my aircon pipes, treated the rubbers and hoses and gave the engine bay a general clean.

I then sprayed the manifold and fuel rail bmw sparkling graphite and the engine cover arden blue as my local parts shop didnt have arctic blue in stock.

The paint was only £3.99 and ive got plenty of primer and laquer so i can always do the engine cover again as this was the easiest bit, although i quite like it as it is tbh.

I also sanded and polished the renaultsport back up on the manifold, i am just awaiting my 20L 16v sticker to go on the engine cover.

Total cost... £3.99

CAM00572_zps42137f95.jpg

CAM00580_zps073eb065.jpg

CAM00582_zpsc4a65874.jpg

CAM00575_zpsc0c92bb1.jpg

CAM00579_zps533d96a1.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Passed its 1st MOT with ease. At the same time it had its 3rd service done on it. So:
  • new oil filter
  • oil
  • spark plugs
  • K&N panel filter
  • front DS2500 pads
  • rear CL5+ rear pads
  • K-Tec grooved black rear discs
  • Motul RBF600 brake fluid
  • Castrol Edge Syntrans 75W90 GL4 gearbox oil.

182cup & 172 racecar
Made a right mess of spraying the front bumper on the race car. Need to do it all again. Don't know what went wrong. Sh1t and b0llocks.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
* Oil Filter
* Elf Oil
* New Rear Disc's & Pads
* New Rear Handbrake Cables

Still to fit my wipers to the car

IMG_3062.gif

clio 182 sport
Gave it a wash at work then went home polished it repaired my interior grab handle ant straightned my zorst up a bit.

Black 182 FF
Errr drove it the first time since Monday.

Also on 51583 miles:
Rear Brake pads fitted
Front windscreen wipers fitted
Engine oil changed
Oil filter changed
Pollen filter changed

and I'm cleaning the air filter now. I'll also hopefully change the plugs when I get my plug socket back. It's only done 4816 miles since last serviced on 10/12/11.

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
Spent two days in the wind and rain trying to fit my roll cage. Managed to weld half of it in before we gave up. NIGHTMARE