ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Put some ultraleggeras on with a set of yokohomoa AD08r tyres (came out last week to replace the AD08) So with the alternator and aux kit I've spent in excess of the value of the car... Banger motoring FTL!
IMG_20130810_142657_zps7fe1598f.jpg
IMG_20130810_142535_zps1ff0d874.jpg

But I'm not sure I like the wheels so they may go straight in the for sale section :(

I know what you mean but grey/black wheels on a silver car is full of fail. And grey/black wheels in 15s make them look even smaller. So its silver or nothing IMO.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Im liking the tyres, how much and where from?

OP. Nothing on mine but doing a head gasket on the misses car.
Although I have rear spacers to fit on the Clio. :)

Inferno 225 cup
Cup shocks and Cooksport springs.

Looks like a monster truck but handles like a go kart!!!

Oh and ordered one of these beauty's :)

e6yne6aj.jpg

That seems like an amazing price!!

How are you finding them? I'm considering some when I'm next due some new tyres.
Ive only done ~10 miles so far so I'll report back once I've done a few hundred on them. Don't think they'll last long they only come with 7mm on and the rubber feels super soft. But that's why I bought em lol

jonty172cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Fitted new front shocks and top mounts, new n/s arch liner and new front bumper fixings (all courtesy of Renault Wolverhampton) .. and filled up with petrol (courtesy of my local Fiasco) .. all in prep for first day with her on the track at castle combe on Friday ** very very excited! ** :p

Phase 2 clio 172
Fitted a set of eibach sportlines to the car, also discovered a horrifying crack In one of the rear discs... Along with lack of pads on Botha sides. Both discs are paper thin.

Should be gettin replaced ASAP :(

only had it 3 weeks, just aswell I did the springs otherwise i probably wouldn't have noticed before it was too late