ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Aye, likewise. Still have enough for another wash (and my God she needs it) but defo want a decent amount in storage.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I have so much Lather left but Hubikote felt so good to use and if it helps with water marks then it's seriously tempting.... I have officially joined the ranks of addict :(

My delivery of brushes along with gtechniqs c2v3 & g5

edezajyv.jpg

Just need the weather to fair up so I can give the a try

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Disappointed with my purple monster microfibres. Not half as fluffy as they're advertised. Will be good enough for buffing waxes though.

cyc snowfoam lance seems good too, very well built.

Bilt hamber snow foam doesn't smell as good as I've read either lol

Arctic 182
Disappointed with my purple monster microfibres. Not half as fluffy as they're advertised. Will be good enough for buffing waxes though.

I had 2 purple monsters arrive yesterday & first impressions they seemed quite nice. Not as big as I thought but on checking my order history I had ordered the smalls! Original intention was to she them for drying but given the size I might delegate them to buffing & pick up another uber yellow! Did you get to see how well they hold water/dry by any chance? I haven't used them yet!

Not a 320d

Looked at them, got two wooly mammoth towels ready for the bin soon I think. Trying to decide what to get next. More Mammoth towels?

The i4d/PB yellow ones last about 2 minutes. Used to go through 8 of them a year.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Mendizmo I've not used them yet, only got them today. I'm only slightly dissapointed with them as they're not as "fluffy" as some blue ones I ordered a few weeks ago. I don't think they'd be very good for drying personally, buffing and final wipe downs should be fine though.
Cliotoby how do you go through so many? I've had 1 for about 2 years now and it still drys as well as the newer one I have.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
2 Bottles of CP
1 Bottle of Lather
1 Bottle of Imperial
1 Bottle of Tripple
1 Bottle of Iron x
1 Bottle of Tar x

Slowly building up my collection for next year... Need a new Pressure Washer mind... My Karcher decided to blow the insides to bits couple weeks ago

Not a 320d
@Mendizmo I've not used them yet, only got them today. I'm only slightly dissapointed with them as they're not as "fluffy" as some blue ones I ordered a few weeks ago. I don't think they'd be very good for drying personally, buffing and final wipe downs should be fine though.
@Cliotoby how do you go through so many? I've had 1 for about 2 years now and it still drys as well as the newer one I have.

Used to valet a fleet of BMWs for a local company so thats not a good comparason. I guess they lasted well TBH.

Arctic 182
Mendizmo I've not used them yet, only got them today. I'm only slightly dissapointed with them as they're not as "fluffy" as some blue ones I ordered a few weeks ago. I don't think they'd be very good for drying personally, buffing and final wipe downs should be fine though.
Cliotoby how do you go through so many? I've had 1 for about 2 years now and it still drys as well as the newer one I have.

I haven't really got any other comparison so the fluffiness wasn't an issue for me! Think I will use them for final wipes as I already use buffing MF's for buffing/waxing. Appreciate the advice!
Chris.

Twingo Dynamique
I have 1 purple monster, small one, and it dried the whole car.... I couldn't even squeeze any water out of it afterwards!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
1 x Iron X (1000ml)
2 x FogFight 100ml kit
1 x Hydro2 100ml- Spray & Rinse Coating

I have that sitting in a basket waiting for me to commit, I've just spent so much this month on detailing I'm struggling to justify that bit more.

I know what you mean, it seems to be a never ending trickle of cleaning goodies I want to try.

I want to have a try of some Scholl A15 to see what it can do in the shortest time constraints on friends cars.

Not sure which shampoo i'm going for next.

and on it goes ..........

it seems to be a never ending trickle of cleaning goodies I want to try.

and on it goes ..........

To quote my self, here's the next batch of goodies :p

Picked up today from a little retailer in Derby called Show'n'shine.

5.5" Light Cut / Heavy Polishing Pad - Green BUFX_103HEX51£8.95
Dodo Juice - Born To Be Mild - 250ml DJBM2501£8.95
Chemical Guys - Wooly Mammoth Drying Towel CG-WM1£17.95
Chemical Guys - Microfibre Wash+ CG-MFW-4731£6.95
Atomiza - Handi Hold Bottle - 947ml AHHB1£0.99
Atomiza - Standard Spray Head

I used mine this weekend. f**king aweeeesssoooooommmmmeeeee!!!

Likewise, still got a smidge (three washes worth) from the two samples. BUT NOW I HAVE A LITRE WHOOP! Tempted to buy some more just so

Finally got round to using my Waxybox sample of Hubikote yesterday.

Absolutely love it, the smell is SO good! Torn between that and AMBubbles for my next buy.

Jim White raves about that. I like his glaze, yet to try many of his other products.

Hubikote.

Win.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Ive probably got around 2 - 3 washes left of Lather left, im torn between Hubikote and Lather V2!

How did you all get the Limited edition one and does it smell stronger?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Richard contacted us and asked if we wanted the special edition. It smells stronger but not better if you know what I mean. Standard is better.