ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Topped up on a few bits..

-AF Finale
-AF Satin
-303 Aerospace
-Gtechniq C2V3
-Gtechniq C5

Still got those AMDetails products to use yet and my waxybox bits.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
AF Iron out
AF Finale
AF Mercury
AF Crystal
RDS
Asda Drying towels
Waxybox

Not sure where i'm going to use the swisswax sample? alcantera?

And a waxy

Trophy #491
Got to say for all the bad reviews CYC gets on here, im amazed. I placed a fairly large order with them yesterday at around 11:00AM

Got an email from DPD at 17:00 yesterday afternoon saying its due for delivery today. I chose the standard delivery option too.

Got to say for all the bad reviews CYC gets on here, im amazed. I placed a fairly large order with them yesterday at around 11:00AM

Got an email from DPD at 17:00 yesterday afternoon saying its due for delivery today. I chose the standard delivery option too.

Let's make sure it actually is delivered first ;) Although I can't recall having a bad experience with them. It is mainly ClioToby that gripes.

Trophy #491
Let's make sure it actually is delivered first ;) Although I can't recall having a bad experience with them. It is mainly ClioToby that gripes.
I've got bord of trying to hand polish my car so Ive bought a DAS 6, megs polished and Hex logic pads. Along with some Iorn X clay and some Zaino QD

Any delay now is nothing to do with CYC. DPD have emailed me to say the parcel has been collected.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
DAS6 is just so easy to just to apply product around a car. It's like a child's toy in comparison to the Festool DA right enough! Want!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a Das6 pro and a Millwaukee. I no need one... YHT.

Bumder With A Buffer
No idea mate. It's just like Xmas, though! Although I appear to have extras? I have a banana air freshener which I'm about to drink and a small panel pot of wax, but no idea what it is?

To expand on this, I am completely converted. Not sure it will be worth it every month, but perhaps every other. Try and pass on a few bits with the local lads (Scrooge, Yellow Dave, Rob etc) - I used your little extra (AngelWax dash topping) that day as I was prepping the car for Silverstone and usually just wash down the interior rather than coat it in anything.

I now have some nice shampoo, a tyre product I've never heard of, a few waxes to mess about with and not worry how long they last or wasting them, applicator, very high quality MF cloth etc

Oh just seen this. Any idea what the WAx is yet??

Bumder With A Buffer
I must be blind as Ive read from your post I quoted onwards and can't see it :eek:

Oh I see now...no-one knows...Its a secret.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking forward to testing my Waxybox goodies.

Gonna give the interior cleaner a try soonish as my interior is in need of some tlc.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Defiantly interested Chappers. Probably best setting it up here and then getting a mod to move the thread to the group buy section when full?

Not a 320d
My order has been delayed by DPD.

I paid for next day FFS.

Atleast Tim got it out on time for once.

So annoyed. My cars going to have to get washed this weekend and I wont be able to top it up with undiluted C2V3.

I may have spoken a little too soon....

Lol. Wa wa waaaaaaa.

Waxybox and AMDetails stuff to play with this weekend!

Think the box is a good one again!

Looking like we are going to have a 3-month subscription discount if people are interested?

Yep interested.

I paid for next day FFS.

So annoyed. My cars going to have to get washed this weekend and I wont be able to top it up with undiluted C2V3.

STOP ORDERING FROM HIM YOU SATCHEL!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
So many places to order from yet Toby once again places an order from the company he constantly slates... You Sir are a *genius.

Wanted to say Satchel but Jamie already used it :(

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Just used bouncers BL and its a really nice wax to use and I've had some nice comments at car fest.

Trophy #491

I paid for next day FFS.

Mine is the same... Don't think it's CYC's fault though...

Trophy #491
It's here!!! Yay

debu7uqa.jpg

182 Cup
At a Saab show with my Dad, autojumble. Spot a nearly full Collinite 845, a 100ml tub of Supernatural Hybrid brand new, and DDJ Red Mist 250ml new. All for £6. Bargain.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
At a Saab show with my Dad, autojumble. Spot a nearly full Collinite 845, a 100ml tub of Supernatural Hybrid brand new, and DDJ Red Mist 250ml new. All for £6. Bargain.

Jesus H that's stupid money.

182 Cup
Jesus H that's stupid money.

Exactly what I thought. When I spotted them in a box with £2 each on the front I thought nah, those must be more. So I picked them up and said £2 each mate, and he said yep. Can't go wrong at that price even if I only use them once.