ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Not a 320d
IronX 1l
BiltHamber Autoclay
ObliTARate
I1
303 Protectant
Hex pads, white light polishing and black finishing, spot and full sized
Load of MFs

All from CYC - even got a call when the clay wasn't in stock and delivered today. Easy. No issues. As per my other orders. @Cliotoby

Well Tim can go f**k himself far as I'm concerned.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
they can be very slow at processing orders and sending them out, but then they can be as good as the best retailers. its the mixed level of service that puts some people off

Honda & VW
I've never had an issue with CYC, only once has a mix up with i4d where my parcel firstly got delivered to the wrong address. Then when I got hold of the parcel is was completely the wrong order, however they resent my order out pretty quickly and I was also allowed to keep the incorrect one. So did alright out of it in the end.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Matt at i4 is one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with when it comes to ordering detailing stuff.

I think the range could be a tad better but that depends what you actually want!

OT had this delivered today...

98f77d5d677a754d8e96f83a5e6df738.jpg

Reactions: Gus
  Not a 320d
Matt at i4 is one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with when it comes to ordering detailing stuff.

I think the range could be a tad better but that depends what you actually want!

Wait what you said dont bother?!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
But I'm always willing to admit when i'm wrong. I've not changed my mind yet, just giving a fairer crack at the whip.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

Used it yet?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
This weekend mate, been avoiding all detail through the holidays. Was non stop in December really.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
just ordered bmd morpheous wax,dodo sour power shampoo,bouncers vanilla ice and pinnacle crystal mist spray

Ouch empty pockets

Clio Sport 172
Auto finesse clay bar,
Auto finesse glide,
Auto finesse rejuvinate,
Auto finesse essence wax,
Auto finesse ultra glaze,
A few auto finesse air freshners,
Microfibres and application pads. :) cant wait for decent weather.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
My latest detailing related purchases were 5l of VP Citrus Pre wash and a Mesto pressure sprayer, CBA with snow foam at times and personally i find a good citrus pre wash to be far more effective

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered a few bits from Raceglaze to hopefully clean the Forge FMIC i have before i fit/sell it.

Alubright, Jetlaq and some metal polish

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Dodojuice need for speed, lime prime, blue velvet and purple haze panel pots
Bouncers looking sweet wheel wax
3m spot pads
Grit guards

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Let me know what you think mate. Supposed to have good filling ability and cleansing. Probably just LP with some changes and durability.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Hoping to do a little side by side against AF Tripple on a swirly oxidised family car if they ret me have it for a few hours

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Not used any of them, but I'm intrigued by the cleaning power of a TFR that claims to not significantly effect LSP's, I can't say no to a QD and was in need of a general wheel cleaner so thought I'd see if it's actually decent or just another new craze getting hyped up

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Interested in seeing how it fairs.. Lots of hype on Instagram at the moment. I tried their shampoo after getting a few samples late last year and didn't think much to it so haven't bothered with anything else.

Honda & VW
Interested in seeing how it fairs.. Lots of hype on Instagram at the moment. I tried their shampoo after getting a few samples late last year and didn't think much to it so haven't bothered with anything else.

I'll see how I get on with the samples as to whether or not I go on and purchase a full size or either or both. Should I do so I'll fire a sample your way buddy, owe you

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Got this today in an attempt to prolong my Wetcoat for as long as possible during the bad weather.

I seem to be buying quite a bit of Gyeon stuff recently, got some Tyre coming as well. It's well priced for being one of the more "niche" brands and all their stuff seems to be pretty good and not just over hyped and marketed which seems to be the norm with detailing gear nowadays

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421850121158.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421850121158.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Popped into Halfords last night to get one of the G3 clay cloths. No idea how good it is going to be, but the reviews on DW sound promising.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I like mine but then I've not used any others..... I just make sure the panel is well lubed up first.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Ordered a few top ups earlier..

Prima Amigo
CarPro Iron-X
CarPro Tar-X
Gyeon Foam
Gyeon Tire
2x Gyeon Wetcoat
G-Techniq W5 Citrus Wash
2x KochChemie Nano Shampoo
2x AF Ultra Deluxe Drying Towel
2x MFMadness Cloudbusters

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Got this today in an attempt to prolong my Wetcoat for as long as possible during the bad weather.

I seem to be buying quite a bit of Gyeon stuff recently, got some Tyre coming as well. It's well priced for being one of the more "niche" brands and all their stuff seems to be pretty good and not just over hyped and marketed which seems to be the norm with detailing gear nowadays

Bathe + will over ride the water behaviour of wetcoat, and although pretty decent for a shampoo the water behaviour isn't a touch on wet coat so I wouldn't recommend using it too often unless wetcoat is starting to drop off a little

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Dave, Ill see how i get on with it either way i think it will be perfect for what i wanted Wetcoat for anyway IE easy protection throughout the winter as i cba spending time on it in the freezing cold. If Bathe + has similar properties then all the better, Even if it is going to negate the Wetcoat?

I just want this weather to f**k off so i can give it a proper going over, The paintwork is shocking, Like really bad. In dire need of a correction