ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What HD TV?

CTR EK9 turbo
I'm thinking of getting one to accompany my premium 360.

I was looking at the Samsungs today and they have lots of cable slots in the back, along with the freeview integral. Although doesn't have the posh computer monitor input like the Philips, although the philips has hardly any ports in the back....

Samsung 26" is about £650 ish on Amazon, and i saw it today in Currys (whilst looking for sound surround speakers apro po for my Alba stereo) for £750, anyway, talking, talking....

What do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

si

Clio 182
Simon172 said:
I'm thinking of getting one to accompany my premium 360.

I was looking at the Samsungs today and they have lots of cable slots in the back, along with the freeview integral. Although doesn't have the posh computer monitor input like the Philips, although the philips has hardly any ports in the back....

Samsung 26" is about £650 ish on Amazon, and i saw it today in Currys (whilst looking for sound surround speakers apro po for my Alba stereo) for £750, anyway, talking, talking....

What do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

si

Take a look at the thread from MikeC the other day :) I've got the Samsung 26" from www.waratah.co.uk, really like it and cheaper than the prices above.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Have you considered a home theatre projector? I bought one last year and I'm not sure I could live without it now!

You might want to look at http://www.ivojo.co.uk/, I got a good deal and good service from them.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i've recently got a 42" HD Plasma Samsung, it has the PC connection too, its a great TV, Samsung make the screens for the Sony TVs as well as many others.

Nissan Jewk
Mine was ordered today, got the Samsung 26" with freeview from Warahtah for £590 in the end