ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What indicator bulbs are these?

Car  Racing Blue 182
Sorry for the rubbish pic, it doesn't seem to link me! If you cant really see they are on the BG182 on one of the banner pics!

They have a blue tint, I thought that they were silvatechs or silvervisions, but obviously they are silver not blue!

Does anyone know where I could get these from and what fittings I'd need etc? Also, are they legal!!?

Sorry for the vague post, any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Bulbs.webp
    Bulbs.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 175
Osram Diadem i think they are called... Yes they are legal as they still flash orange, can get them from ebay, halfords etc ul need 581 fitment iirc
 
Any opinions on whether these would look better/worse on my RB than silvavisions/sivlatech?
 
I have them in my rb.. Need to get some for the front though haha
 
Back
Top