ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What internet browser???

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
What do you use and why??

IE has been giving me a lot of issues recently with my most popular websites.

I now have Opera also and find myself using both at the same time for different sites.

This sucks...

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Thanks for the helpful input Ollie...as usual!!!

Any compatability issues with java or flash or anything like that??!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Firefox as i don't trust I.E although for somereason firefox crashes a lot.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Just got firefox now and it still has problems loading certain sites.

I've used internet explorer for 5years or whatever with no problems what so ever until these past few days.

Virus scanned/spyware scanned/check disk/cookies cleaered all that s**t and nothing!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Just got firefox now and it still has problems loading certain sites.

I've used internet explorer for 5years or whatever with no problems what so ever until these past few days.

Virus scanned/spyware scanned/check disk/cookies cleaered all that s**t and nothing!
what sites are you having problems with as i never have problems with it

Tried it and wasn't keen.

Used FF before I moved to Linux, guess I just got too used to it.

It's all about Galeon..
I remember when it first came out (and I think I was still using Netscape!) and it was awesome.. Galeon 1.0 was out before Mozilla 1.0.. so not much competition at the time..

Then it got angry, then Epiphany was born.. and, it's never been the same.
Galeon kinda stopped, Epiphany is useless.. :(

I use Firefox on Linux too now..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Safari/Camino

When the new firefox is out i might go back, but i like safari 3/camino.

Opera 8.65/Mini for mobile use.

Sorry to drag this up again, but Firefox! ......

t-shirt_firefox.jpg

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
erm.. ye firefox..

watch out my fellow sysadmins.. IE7 = mandatory update feb 12th... especially if you have WSUS on auto approve.... there are workarounds though.

Not a Clio
Still using FF now with a Safari skin and Safari style progress bar. Looks nicer and displays bookmark folders a lot nicer.

Before anyone says why not use Safari then? A few sites are not Safari compatible e.g. photobucket uploading is hit and miss with bulk uploader not working at all.

Works...kind of...
FireFox, nothing else gets a look on my my computer.

That shot of Eva Mendez gives me thoughts! :D

erm.. ye firefox..

watch out my fellow sysadmins.. IE7 = mandatory update feb 12th... especially if you have WSUS on auto approve.... there are workarounds though.

The only issue I've seen is IE7 automatcally enabling security (2k3 Advanced Security stuff which had previously been uninstalled), which broke a load of Terminal Server sessions - they couldn't load remote apps.

Apart from that, it's been pretty painless!

B

Brown.

HOW DO YOU ENABLE??...............................>edit> Sortid now :D.............TOOLS>ADD-ONS

Last edited by a moderator: