ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what is better...

guess, but yal be wrong
not sure how spell these but, pipercross or k&n air filter thing??? going to get one but don't no which one

If you're on about induction kits, they're both as bad as each other. You will lose about 1 or 2 bhp from sucking in lovely warm air from the engine bay.

Black-Gold 182
If you're on about induction kits, they're both as bad as each other. You will lose about 1 or 2 bhp from sucking in lovely warm air from the engine bay.

Agree totally. I'm in the process of making a nice customer Aluminium enclosure for my K&N 57i. Yes, I know I should buy a purpose made one, but I'm a little tight for cash at the moment!

Black-Gold 182
I doubt you'd get much difference in power on a 1.2 mate, even if it is a 16v!

Airflow only really improves bigger lumps - that's where the chavs fall down.

The most effective way to spend money on your car, would be to save it in a high interest account towards a quicker car in a year or so.

People in 1.2's with big exhausts and induction kits just look silly, as you hear the car coming, then see it crawling past at about 30mph.

Nissan Pulsar GTiR
not sure how spell these but, pipercross or k&n air filter thing??? going to get one but don't no which one
To answer your title question, the K&N.
Technically, foam filters are inferior, both in terms of filtration and flow, when compared to pleated cotton air filters.