ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is the best way of removing the rear Renault Elf sticker?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
My Renault Elf sticker has started to peel and i was wondering what the best way is to remove them, without any damage to the rear heated elements?

Cheers Fletcher.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys. The only thing that worries me is that the small corner that has lifted has got small traces of the heated elements on it, and i don't want to have to get them patched up again.

182 Blue when you removed yours did you have any traces of the heated elements on your sticker?

Fletch123 said:
182 Blue when you removed yours did you have any traces of the heated elements on your sticker?
Probably wasnt affixed to the car for as long as yours...

Renaultsport Clio 182
Mine was a biatch to get off, and my car is only a year old. Had to heat it up with a hairdryer and use an old credit card type of thing to scratch it off. Came off in the end, didn't take any of the heater element with it either.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I took mine off my 53 reg 172.

Started to lift the corner with a razor blade.

Wish I never started to be fair. Took me about 20 minutes to get it off. Kept tearing and I was worried about the element. I used some aerosol Isopropyl Alcohol (which I use to clean computer CPUs), that takes the glue off the window no bother.

But the sticker is a swine.

That said, rear of the car looks neater and cleaner.

BMW Z4 3.0i
Use white spirit or nail varnish remover to get any sticky residue off the glass once the sticker is removed.