ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Is This Exhaust & How Much Is It Worth?

RB 182
I've had this exhaust on my car since i got it, and i've always been told it's 'custom'.

To be completely fair, it sounded amazing.

But after having the Ktec fitted yesterday, and cleaning it a bit, it's got 'Milltek' on the centre silencer.

The centre silencer baffles have blown, and there's a split either side of the connecting pipe (not too bad) - shown in pics, hence me changing the exhaust. I'm aware you can fix this problem though, which is why i'm flogging it!

Any information on it would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone knows how much i'll get for it, that'd be great too :approve:

P.S, May or may not be sold with the de-cat pipe. i know they're worth a bit themselves.

Thanks Boys/Girls!

Siddle

image-1_zpsb4818689.jpg

image_zps4582773a.jpg

image-2_zps555d3502.jpg

image-5_zps026fa735.jpg

image-4_zpsb54ba873.jpg

image-6_zps4955a921.jpg

image-3_zpscad7e644.jpg

RB 182
i'm unsure about that!

only hangs on one hanger/exhaust mount too.

it's stupidly light, so i'm assuming it's a good track exhaust?

any ideas of the value?

182 Cup
The backbox isn't a Miltek, I have one and it has 2 seperate backboxes on it. Centre section as you say is Miltek though.