ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What model is my clio?

Clio 1.2
I know theres grande, societe...? what on earth is mine? Its very basic, no sunroof, manual windows etc. Its a mk2 ph1 but thats all i know. Thankyou :)

-
s8002251.jpg

172 cup
Thats what it is MK2 Phase1 unless you have something on your log book that states otherwise

Clio 1.2
my car so i guess wether or not i remove them is up to me but yeah i am getting ph2 rear lights in the next couple of weeks. And okay thankyou for answering my question and not going to of topic :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Any more off topic b*llocks and I'll start using buttons.

A few people who originally commented in here are on rocky ground, too. Just a warning. I don't want to be the one who does it.

Twingo & Clio TCE
That im pretty sure is an RN model as the grande came with colour coded bumpers the RN was the one with the whole black plastic lower bumpers

Clio 1.2
get over it now, rear lights.....my car so i can have it how i please and how it suits me :) i dont mind friendly advice. BUT yes they are changing to mk2