ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What mods?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RenaultSport Clio 172
Hey y'all, got a 172 on an '02 plate and it's all standard at the mo, which i like.

However, I'm thinkin' of sprucing it up a bit cosmetically but don't want anything silly doing to it (stupid wheels etc etc), any of you guys have any ideas what I could do that maybe RenaultSport can supply/fit? I've seen a bit of talk in other threads about various Cup kits (I think!) etc but cos I'm new to being a RenaultSport owner don't really know where to look!

Also, any thoughts on whether to mod the engine?

Cheers
:)

Golf GTD
get some coilovers on and that will make it handle sweet :)

Dontt hink there are any cup options for the 172, apart from the obvious 172 cup.

Mégane RS
yeah coilovers, cup wheels and cup spoiler/v6 spoiler

cup pack iirc is basicly uprated springs, cup alloys, cup spoiler

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Ive got a nice spoiler ready to prime never used, for sale if your interested? Im looking for arround £50? I can get u some pics if u want?

Im currently looking into getin an induction kit but its some hassle ensuring u dont get hot air intake = power loss, so i dont think im going to bother untill i got some more time/cash on my hands. But the first mod u should do (apart form buy my spoiler lol) is to de-cat and get a decnt through pipe - Adds power and makes it a bit more efficent Winner!!

let me know how u get on
R

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
[/attach]

Attachments

• 16-05-06_0202.jpg
    16-05-06_0202.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 16-05-06_0203.jpg
    16-05-06_0203.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 19
get coilovers, a performance exhaust, induction kit, cup spoiler, turinis, silvervisions :)

^^ cant forget the silvervisions all round

Clio 172 mk2
Put in in the sale section.

As for mods fot the 02 172 I've put a sports cat and K-tec stealth on my car retaining the looks but improving the drive slightly.

You could put the cup splitter & rear spoiler (as above) as they are OE parts on cup cars so won't look chavvy.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.