ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What New Battery For 182?

Liquid Yellow 182
Im looking for a new battery for my 182 as mine is completely dead. eurocarparts got 51% sale so gonna get one from there. What one would be best to buy? Help would be very appreciated as this is my first 182 :)

Blake

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
They're pretty much all the same.

They only thing that changes is the label.

I used to work with a company that did sub contract work for a big battery manufacturer. We would regularly swap premium labels on to economy batteries and vice versa when stocks were low.

The only thing that changes is the length of guarantee, which is what you pay extra for.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
bosch are a bit of an exception, the case itself is bosch only as far as I'm aware, not like the generic swappable black ones

Liquid Yellow 182
Right ive just had a thought, i got a thatcham alarm on it would i need to do anything to is when i refit the new battery? Also what happens wit the immobilser?