ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What next...

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Ok so a few eating meets, but whats next?... well heres the ideas...

Socially
Karting night (adam has started the ball rolling with this. If a deposit is required it will be paypaled to adamski as a gift and will be non refurnable!), more on that when dates evolve.

Glasgow drinks - it would be rude not to. A friday night at the end of the month (Feb) looking more than likely.

Drives
For the forseeable future this isnt really an option with the weather being so indifferent. However 7-8 weeks time isnt that far away and early April is looking feasible. The routes proposed will be on the theme of those not covered in the last few years. Most likely be a sunday jaunt in the dumfries/ borders area as that was getting the thumbs up across the board.

Photos
One for Ali to look away at! Yes the legendary tyre kicking at McDonalds, or not as the case may be. The annual April shoot in edinburgh is looking viable, typically on a weekday around 1 month after the clocks have went forward.

In the glasgow side of things, I think a few snaps should be pencilled in, venue to be arranged, one for the kois/mobys/paul's of this world!

comments/ suggestions/ criticism/ etc...

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
anything out my way planned aswell then mate ?

edinburgh photoshoot in April will be the main thing, venue to be resolved though.
Looking for somewhere new and fresh, so ideas wise, fire away.

Had a bathgate social one in January also, but will probably head out again for something at the elements or the like, but not until 3Q 2010.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Theres a few decent spots for photo meets around the town;)

ah yes.

I know that Kelvinhaugh St is a good shout as very industrial at the bridges and usually empties after 5pm as workers always park there to walk to charing cross.
;)

Flame Red Delight
edinburgh photoshoot in April will be the main thing, venue to be resolved though.
Looking for somewhere new and fresh, so ideas wise, fire away.

Had a bathgate social one in January also, but will probably head out again for something at the elements or the like, but not until 3Q 2010.

No bother mate ill think about a few places but think the best place for photos is mainly car parks and artificial lighting etc, multistoreys, ill get back to you on that one

Porsche Boxster987S
anywhere down at that shipyard area and the science centre is a winner.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Ok so a few eating meets, but whats next?... well heres the ideas...

Socially
Karting night (adam has started the ball rolling with this. If a deposit is required it will be paypaled to adamski as a gift and will be non refurnable!), more on that when dates evolve.

Photos
One for Ali to look away at! Yes the legendary tyre kicking at McDonalds, or not as the case may be. The annual April shoot in edinburgh is looking viable, typically on a weekday around 1 month after the clocks have went forward.

In the glasgow side of things, I think a few snaps should be pencilled in, venue to be arranged, one for the kois/mobys/paul's of this world!

comments/ suggestions/ criticism/ etc...

Karting - Yes. I will arrange but i need deposit and its names.

Photos - I was up at the Hill near the Dynamic Earth. Looked a great place yet again to take pics.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You never know, i may pop down if you make it half was up to Abd. Perth area or the likes.

koi

Audi S1
Never done kartin before so would be up for that, no issues paying Adam a deposit for it either.

Not had the camera out for ages so a wee meet would be good too.

tiTTy & SV650
I aint got any pics of the clio since it was lowered so up for a Glesga photoshoot sometime. Need advanced warning so I can was it though!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
im still up for the karting meet, dont know when it is tho.
I might be up for some photoshoots.

Tappd'd RS
Callum and I were talking about a photo meet one evening soon.

We'll start a thread later Chic it that's cool?

Mk4 R32
As far as i know Gaz yeh, although im sure Paul will answer for himself soon enough but aye i think so :approve:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Cool, i'm trying to find a co-pilot to half costs etc! I actually need to get my arse in gear and buy another hot hatch!