ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What next?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Not sure which thread to put this in!

well currently got a New Style Renault Sport Badge being sprayed in the shed will be putting it on over the weekend and also got a Ph1 Air box coming next week just not sure on what to do next tbh! leave the outside as it is and save up for engine mods?!?!?!

Here she is as it stands

IMG_0357.jpg

4436229176_12e368b16c_o.jpg

S6300139.jpg

DCi 100
Scrap it... POS.

Nice car anyways! Some Misano S's. Little carbon blips aswell ^ That was annoying the fcuk out of me in the traffic tbh :)

DCi 100
AST ones are about 130/150 iirc. I have them and they're great, haven't driven without them though tbh :/

I feel cruel but I lol at people with standard topmounts because of them. Like people lol at my little 1.2.

AST ones are about 130/150 iirc. I have them and they're great, haven't driven without them though tbh :/

I feel cruel but I lol at people with standard topmounts because of them. Like people lol at my little 1.2.

I think you should sell me your tops mounts as yours is only a 1.2;):rasp::approve:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Well, I don't know what spec your engine is but I wouldn't be throwing too much at it as it makes so marginal gains anyway.

Tbh, looking at your car I'd consider getting the front plastic black bits on the bumper black again or getting some CF bits for them.

Also, maybe doing the numbers on the bullets.

Maybe get an engine cover? Think they look quite good myself.

MkV Golf R32
What about some bi marco futuras? Aftermarket steering wheels, I agree with Jamie I wouldn't bother too much with small engine mods, brakes, tyres and suspension are the main performace upgrades on a Clio. Unless you throw stupid money at it.

Cheers! I took the 182 inside sticker off lol. and shall be ordering plain number plates!

Least i'm getting a list of things to do on it now!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
How about spraying your dash inserts if you're skint? Or get Ady to knock you up a custom sticker and whack it on somewhere.

Dash inserts hmm... could do them gloss black as got all the paint left over.