ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What price did you pay for your Trophy

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 11 July 2005
no, F+F is 15% discount, i got 20% discount

Nope, F & F from a main Renault dealer is 20%. From a small franchise dealer its less.

You paid 12400? not a bad price. being the latest and greatest i hope they hold there value a bit better than other 182s too.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 11 July 2005You paid 12400? not a bad price. being the latest and greatest i hope they hold there value a bit better than other 182s too.

Around that, think it was just a tad less. 20% on F & F from Renault Birmingham. I had a 182 this time last year, Arctic, both cup packs for £10,800. The basic car would have been £10,300.

When do you get the car mate?

Quote: Originally posted by Chris Green on 11 July 2005
what? are you 17?wow, a Trophy for your first car?
i need my lisense back, lol, my insurance is gonna make me think i am 17, lol

Clio Cup

I wish they would sell all these damn cars at the same price. I need to buy mine in london and the three dealers closest to me are saying no discount is allowed. One of them said theres only 50 left so i better get my order in quick at £15500 with 0% finance. Doesnt seem such a good deal when a brand new civic type r or a subaru wrx is £15000 brand new or a brand new golf gti is 2k more than that - http://www.hondas-uk.co.ukwww.hondas-uk.co.uk

Octavia VRS

how much did you lose on the artic 182 when you sold? I didnt get F+F just drove a hard bargain.
WTF!!!!

I didnt think Renault would offer discounts like that on a limited run car

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by Richy123 on 12 July 2005
Just tell us Griff!!!

lol Im on about the guy that started the topic not me.

Clio Cup

I swear if i dont get one of these cars at a decent price ill never buy a renault again, never ever no matter how good it is. Plus im going to make sure no family member does as weve had 10 new renaults so far.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 12 July 2005

how much did you lose on the artic 182 when you sold? I didnt get F+F just drove a hard bargain.
WTF!!!!

I didnt think Renault would offer discounts like that on a limited run car

Get them to pre reg it so no Vat, plus little negociation. I did for the cup and got it for 10.4k.

Lee

BMW M2C

He started it to rub peoples faces in it. lol

When Ive purchased new cars Ive never been able to get near the sort of prices some people go on about on car forums. The only way Ive ever managed is with a F & F discount.

I have seen stories of dealers where sales guys have said one thing, then when the time comes to collect the car they have left or been sacked though!!!

GW Clio 200

I think the toonboy is fukking us about and just wants to wind people up.

If your dealer gave you the car @ £12,000 you are a very lucky lil toonboy and we are all happy for yah!!

You start a thread about how much people have paid for there Trophy by telling us that you got yours for £12k, then you say you cant tell us how you got it so cheaply. Then you go on to say that all dealers are doing deals for this car for £12k... make up your mind...lol

They are not doing them under the Watford gap for £12,000 I can assure you, not unless you get a F+F discount there not!!!

Anyway, I hope you are happy with it once you do get it. Personally I think your talking a load of bollox but thats just meh!!!

You should only be boasting if you paid the most therefore showing greater spending prowess :sleep:

Dont you always pay over the top on finance deals anyhow so if you were paying by cash would it not be cheaper anyhow?