ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What products

clio 172 phase 2
Hi i wanna give my car a detail but im not too clued up on what products .

The stuff i use now :
Auto glym super resin polish
Megz endurance tire gel
Megz wheel cleaner
Megz clay bar kit
Auto glym bumper care

My cars a pearl black clio. Just looking for some guidance really cheers

Golf GT & A4 Avant
This nice weather we're having has got everyone thinking the same, and many threads have been started asking the same. For now stick with what you've got but maybe add a tar remover before using your clay bar. Then once finished with SRP use autoglym HD wax to seal in your hard work. You can get other waxes if you shop around but I get the impression from your current kit you might get all your bits from Halfords?

But first read through gally's sticky'd threads and guides at the top of the detailing section

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks as always Dave the rave! I really need to finish the basic products guide.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Too many of these threads popping up of late, and no one really looking at the guides is a little disappointing. Seems the only people that really appreciate them and understand them is those that are already in the know.

Sold that care yet?

Might get round to doing the C5 application thread soon, have picked up some VW / BBS Montreal 16" alloys in need of a full refurb for fun bus Golf

Edit - you received the passion sample yet?

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I did mate thank you. Hope to get it tried out during the week on a FRS.

Bouncer's 22 delivered this morning.