ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What shall i Get??

Audi TT225
Hello everybody.... About to sell my TT and am looking to buy a car for around £6500-£7000. I really really fancy getting a 172 cup but not sure whether it is worth it over the normal 172? but i also really like the mk1 172. Any suggestions anyone? Ta

172 Cup
I might aswell open the flood gates then...

Get the 172 Cup it's the best of the lot.

(runs)

A4 Avant
If you want toys and high level of equipment then go for a normal 172 or 182.
If you want speed (marginally faster) go for the 172 cup which is stripped of all the gadgets/toys.

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
ph 1 in flame red or black... dont know if there is any different spec on the ph2... then use the remainder of the money to mod it... :)

C

clio172cup20

172 cup
Sorts out the men from the boys!!!

Hehe just messing fellow 172 and 182 owners

FF 182
full fat. you gotta like a load of creature comforts over a tiny bit of pace. especially if for the road.

Clio 172 mk2
Doesn't matter...just go for the best condition/milage car your money can buy as they are all a hoot to drive.

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
if u want ac, abs and speed buy a rs1 ;)

if you buy one near 5 years old, make sure cambelt/aux belt has been done. cos its not cheap to do. Also brakes being done if need be are useful cos there not cheap neither.

Clio 172 mk2
Yeah...definately look out for that cambelt change at 5yrs/72k.....5hr job and 600 notes from Renault:eek:

Maz

LY 200
A guy has a CAT D 182 cup for sale in the car for sale section at £6.5k looks mint in the pics if your not bothered about an accident repaired car its a seal at that price imho :)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Get a 172 full fat if only for the ABS breaks, this time of year is the 'seal' sorry CUP culling season.

Mini Cooper S sport
Maz said:
its a seal at that price imho :)

????????????????????????????????

wildlife_image10.jpg

PS - Get a 172 with all the toys ;)

172 cup
im assuming you have a TT because you like well made cars,
if so buy something german or jap, but if you are stuck with that budget id put them in this order, 172 cup, ff182 with cup pack, ff172 and then the 182 cup

172 Cup
Only one answer really....

2nd023Medium.jpg

I prefer the cup to the 172 (owned both), is personal preference though.

BMW M3
When i said 182 cup, i meant a 182 with cup options.... need the gadgets !!

Rather poor error from a 182 owner.

Maz

LY 200
Racing Blue said:
????????????????????????????????

wildlife_image10.jpg

PS - Get a 172 with all the toys ;)

Pmsl second typo I have been picked up on today, I will try for three tomorrow, must try harder ;)

Audi TT225
Ha Ha judging by the reply 172 cup is the way to potentially go, im a real slut for the ring too so i would mainly use it at weekends for a blast and take to the ring. The TT is now sold unfortunately. sob sob but hey i love 172/182s. In response to the Cat D 182 i used to be a car salesman and have seen what a fooker it can be to sell, hassle etc

VW Golf TDI
yep cup inferno, fook it i loke it again now....There is one 4 sale on here 6-7 k dont know why its so cheap. or you could just swap your tt for mine

RIMG0014-1.gif