ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What should I pay for a 200 Cup?

Audi A3, Exige S, R26.R
Just after a bit of advice..

Im after a 200 Cup in White with Recaro's.

Unsure where to start with discounts etc at dealers. What would you say is a good price to aim for??

Ive got a Stage 2 remapped R26.R at the moment but for how much it gets used im thinking a clio cup will be just as much fun.

Thanks

320d
I'd keep the R26.R you will probably only get as much back for it as you would pay for the Clio and the R's one hell of a car. Especially at stage 2.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Go onto the official RS forums. There are some dealers on there just giving their 200s away.

Audi A3, Exige S, R26.R
Ive been offered 19k for the megane so I would hope to get into a cup for a lot less than that!!

Megane is white and yes it has Ti Exhaust. Along with Cage,Toyo's and Climate Control.

Monaco 53/468
I know where a brand new unreg'd white one is - cancelled order, bound to get a good deal on it, its at the dealer my best mate works at

not sure if it has recaro's though. let me know if you want me to find out more

182 trophy
ive got a black 200 cup with recaro's,speedline's and aircon was thinking of a r26r why are you getting rid by the way i just dont want to chop mine in for one and then think ive made a massive mistake

Iceberg 172
That is crazy! I paid £12k for an 03 plate TT a year or so ago... :(

I shouldn't even be saying this as I've not had my Cup a week yet but I'd be temtped to get finance on a 200 cup with recaro's!

Clio Williams & 182
Yep, been a few price increases and a VAT increase since then:rolleyes:

Ya but prices have risen partly as a little sideline by the dealers to make a bit more due to the £2k scrappage deal. Prices will drop again, or so they say.

What sort of power is a stage 2 tune on the R26R?

Audi A3, Exige S, R26.R
Yes I would sell the .R and go in with cash or take 0% finance with a big deposit.

I was hoping figures of around 13k would be about. anything less a bonus.

The main reasoning for selling the Meg is it just doesnt get used tbh. havent driven it for 3 months. If I get a Cup the war dept could use it for work, I would get a second set of wheels and R888's for track days.

@ Wobba --- Had the .R Dyno'd at RS Tuning in Leeds after the stage 2 and forge intercooler were fitted. Got 280 BHP and 330 Ib/ft Torque.

Its pull very well above a ton.

@123Stevevw --- Yes please if you could PM the details that would be great.

Off topic and long shot....I was in the isle of man in november and bumped into a guy with a silver Clio 182 Carbon bonnet etc. He said he was on here. Hello if your reading this...