ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Sort Of Performance...

williams 2 turbo

when i spoke to bb they basicaly said a lot depends on your engine ie how well its been maintained etc, they dont like some places talk crap, they tell you how it is and they are straight forward with it. your best bet is give em a call and talk to um, if they say between 25-40 bhp thats what youll get but i think its in the higher rev range you notice it. ie 3500rpm and above.

BMW 320d Sport

On a Willy, a head job like that seems to work better than on a 16v. It will be higher up the revs youll see the gains though, but therell be more oomph all round. Just that with this sort of traditional tuning you wont ever get huge gains.

Revels Mum & Sister

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 27 January 2004

On a Willy, a head job like that seems to work better than on a 16v. It will be higher up the revs youll see the gains though, but therell be more oomph all round. Just that with this sort of traditional tuning you wont ever get huge gains.
Hehe Is that why you whacked a Turbo on Board buddy!!! hehehe

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 27 January 2004

So basically id be wasting my money on something like this?

Wot best to get to be quicker bottom end?