ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what sorta power we talkin?

clio 1.4rt 5dr
i have a clio 1.4 rt phase 2 Mk 2 (i think, not too sure but its the bubble shape). i am currently modifying, what sorta bhp am i expecting from a catback stainless and a good induction kit? what induction kit would u recommend that aint gonna blow my wallet? thanks

Just get a panel gains won't be huge you might get a few hp at best 4 or so then gain your engine might be worn so it won't ven make stock power unfortunatly.

'07 Impreza, 182 sold now
you won't get any gains with 1.4 really.... drill your air-box, put in K&N panel and get back-box for looks

Black_clio said:
you won't get any gains with 1.4 really.... drill your air-box, put in K&N panel and get back-box for looks
Drilled airbox is for noise and less power only.

172 cup'd extreme
f**k all that arsing about with drilling boxes save that for a saturday night, NOS is what you want £400 full kit demon tweeks put a smile on your face like the mafia have got you