ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What speakers?

07 Campus Sport 1.2
Im looking to uprate the speakers in my clio when ive got the dash ripped off to have some bits and bobs vinyl wrapped. Gonna do the dash tweeters too. I want them all amped and im gonna change the standard renault ones on the parcel shelf for some that can handle a higher volume, as they distort at around 23 on the standard HU. Anyone got any experiences with the following

Rockford Fosgate
JL Audio
MB Quart

Or any other decent suggestions?

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
I have a full JL Audio system in my clio, i have the VR series front components, you need to build these away from the doors otherwise the windows don't shut, C2 series 6x9's in the shelf, and twin 12W0V2 subs, this is running from a JL G-Max monoblock 1200w amp, and a JL G4500 4 channel amp. This did cost a fair bit, but the sound is incredible, very loud, and keeps the quality even at high volumes with very limited distortion, alot of the car was dynamated though which helps alot. Not used any Rockford or Quart, but where i bought the JL equipment they also highly recommend the Rockford. But personally i wouldn't go back from JL Audio.

Mb quarts cheap stuff is rubbish but anything above discus is sweet. What about focaL, rainbow, dynaudio, pg?