ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what splitter is prefered for 182 cup?

itb182, 621bhp scoob
hi all, ive been trying to find some ideas of splitters as my 182 cup splitter is cracked and want some ideas of what can be screwed straight on, i read somewhere a skoda splitter fits, any ideas or pics would be appreciated, cheers guys and gals

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Renault solid plastic splitter around £150 Skoda splitter...flexible plastic £12.00

Renault ones snap when they catch something...Skoda one is far more plyable so doesnt snap...

Have a search for pictures and the code from VAG dealer. There are a fair few threads and pictures of them. :)

itb182, 621bhp scoob
so is the skoda splitter off a fabia then? the person before me broke it so just want to sort it

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
so is the skoda splitter off a fabia then? the person before me broke it so just want to sort it

Yeah it is...piece of piss to fit just self tapping screws and stanley knife to cut off excess. Really is easy to fit.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Any VAG dealer is fine...doesnt have to be Skoda dealer. I ordered mine from local VW dealer...all good. :)

Renault Clio RS182
i used to find that going to skoda/seat was cheaper than going to vw/audi dealers...same parts, different prices in my experience