ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the fcuking fcuk?? (Incredibly NWS)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Bearing in mind how much her clunge has been used as a wind sock for so long maybe we throw the Gaitor & linkage in as well...

S

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
No disrespect but it's a thread about a woman who will literally eat-your-s**t. I can't see how you can go any further than that. lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from the twitter feed

ghost sex292 up, 109 down
A daring sexual maneuver where a man and woman begin having sex in the doggy style position. While the man is pleasing his woman, his friend comes out of the closet quietly behind them. The first man acts like he is adjusting while his friend takes his place. Making sure the female is facing the window, the first man runs outside and waves at her while his friend is giving it to her from behind. Guaranteed to make her look like she has seen a ghost.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
Ok can't argue there. lol.

Yeah, it wasn't. It was about a bad manz smelly shoes. You couldn't make it up

LMAO at Ghost sex.

Although that would only work if both of you were equally blessed. I'd have to make new friends

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
from the twitter feed

ghost sex292 up, 109 down
A daring sexual maneuver where a man and woman begin having sex in the doggy style position. While the man is pleasing his woman, his friend comes out of the closet quietly behind them. The first man acts like he is adjusting while his friend takes his place. Making sure the female is facing the window, the first man runs outside and waves at her while his friend is giving it to her from behind. Guaranteed to make her look like she has seen a ghost.

LOL

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok can't argue there. lol.

Yeah, it wasn't. It was about a bad manz smelly shoes. You couldn't make it up

LMAO at Ghost sex.

Although that would only work if both of you were equally blessed. I'd have to make new friends

We had two lads in my building try this whilst we were in Malia. Didn't go well.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
from the twitter feed

ghost sex
292 up, 109 down

I laughed so hard at that.