ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the hell is this?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...cleYearOfManufacture=2003&vehicleRegLetter=03

I can't decide what the decal on this gashtronomical monstrosity of a shopping trollied clio is. In some of the pictures it looks like a shadow and in others it looks to be a decal of some sort? It looks to go across the roof aswell.

Some people really do ruin these clio's, i mean i know we all have different tastes but i fail to see how anyone short of an escapee from a mental institute could think that a stupid decal, a ridiculous drainpipe out of the back of the car and wheels which look like they belong on a black mans willy look good on a clio.

Thoughts?

iirc the graphic is a copy of one that appears on the 197 cup race cars, though on them its positioned more to the side.

chill_pill.jpg

typical cs.net slate the persons individual taste

oooo u didn't go for these wheels or a cup spoiler or a cf front splitter or £600 coileys get a grip people do like different things

each to there own and all !!!!!

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS

oooo u didn't go for these wheels or a cup spoiler or a cf front splitter or £600 coileys get a grip people do like different things

R U the culprit?? ;)

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I should probably learn to use emotes on this site so people don't actually think i'm being serious, its not like on most forums where theres a little box with em all in to click on so i forget most the time.

I couldn't really give a f**k if someones made their clio look like the result of a new tv show called pimp my shopping trolley, so i don't think i need to chill out, i just thought it was pretty bad and needed sharing. The way a few of you have defended it though makes me think like the owners here :p gutted for him.

200bhp 172 cup
cant understand why anyone would want to change the look of of a 172/182 they look awsome as standard! but this one is not too bad ive seen much worse!

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Shut up and payup to be a full member LOL (just joking mate)

I will do when i actually get a clio, i'm being picky and haven't found one that i'm willing to part with my cash for yet, i came across that monstrosity whilst looking, its the worst i've seen for sale in the month i've been searching for one although i'm sure there is much worse out there.

54 astravan 1.7tdci

like recomendations from an owners club is a bad thing!!!!!!