ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do?

E36 M3. 182
My ph2 RSi has now been off the road for a couple of months now, most recently with an exhaust leak, either from the manifold/downpipe joint, or the manifold itself, and im starting to get fed up of having a car just sitting there. Ive recently got a 1500 quid bonus from work and am now really considering getting rid of the wretched thing and either saving up for a mk1 172 or not saving up and getting a 106 rallye. I was originally dead set on the 172, but the hassle ive had with my clio has put me off somewhat, ive had 2 clios now and it seems that no job is ever simple on them, being an aircraft mechanic, id say i was pretty handy with the spanners, i regularly go home and help my pug owning cousins with their cars and they seem a doddle to work on compared to mine, are renaults all just flawed genius, great till they go wrong, then fcukin expensive ornaments??:mad: i feel myself being drawn to a different brand of french sh1te!!!!:(

Everything looks better on the other side I'd get the RSi fixed up cheaply with second hand parts and blow the rest on a holiday.